Newround of early closings.

Hardy641

Here we go again; for the 3rd time this year alone. All after hour places have to close 2:00am sharp. I have been told that this time it isn’t the usual police reshuffle but the orders come from the government directly. Is there a link to the upcoming Asean Summit next weekend? Anybody knows more? E.g. how long it will last and what is really behind it this time.

I have been to Pattaya last week and Marine as well as Marine 2 opened as usual although they hardly had any patrons; especially Marine 2.

Wouldn't be surprised if they are behind the frequent police raids at Insomnia which clearly has taken most of their clientel.

As I said, I'm not a visitor to Pattaya and know little about the place. Are the places you spoke about and the one I quoted below not the same?

"Even as Wat Chai monks spent three days chanting and preparing Hawley’s body for cremation, remaining majority partner Dean Jenkins closed the Soi Marine Plaza go-go for good in a move that set off widespread anger among the Thai management and dancers, some of whom were heard making death threats against Coyotee’s two surviving partners.

Pattaya Police Report"

Link

Archived