Newround of early closings.

Hardy641

Exactly, Coss. I've never really understood why a punter has to have a bar full of strange men to make his night more fun. The less guys, the better for me.

then you are in the minority, my friend. Thailand P4P scene---like all venues where men gather together--is all about boys being with boys. the girls are only secondary. and once the cum is shot, they wanna kick out the girl and be back on the bar rubbing muscled arms with their boyfriends. ugh.

personally,this is something that repulses me...I don't like being around guys, never have. most of my friends in the West--not to mention Thailand--are women. I don't hit it off well with guys. I'm not macho, I don't like sports (ugh). despite being born as a male I'm not particularly proud of my "male privilege" or the behavior of most of my fellow XY chromosome bitches.

that being said, I think I'm in the minority. guys--GUY guys--like hanging around with other guys more than with women, by and large. why do you think places like Star of Light are so popular?? these guys could get blow jobs by bar girls alone in their rooms, yet they choose instead to do it at the bar. why? so other guys can watch!! so their "mates" (what a telling term, ey?) can see their dicks when they blow.

that's the paradox--and this has been proved by scientific research, haha--the more macho and "tough" the guy, the more he's really interested in watching other guys with their dicks hanging out, and, ultimately (and this is totally proven in prison situations) he's interested in sticking his dick in other guys' assholes. the women are merely a buffer for his guy-guy fetishism.

so anyway, yeah, I'm with you...lose the guys, lose the sports, lose the all-over-the-arm tattoos, give me the girls, the guys can stay at home. but I KNOW I'm in the minority.

I'm not saying to leave your friends and go alone. Bring all the friends you want. I'm talking about walking into a bar alone or with mates, seeing it's sparse with customers and leaving to find a busy bar. What's the point? I would MUCH rather be in a quiet bar (customer-wise)than go into a packed bar where I can't get a seat. Minority or not, that's my preference.

Some would say that without the punters a lot of the girls will choose to take a break and go home for the duration depriving many bars of their best girls, well those who are not so needful. Others prefer the easier picking options of less punters. I thinks there's likely a middle ground there somewhere.

I don't do ST, I don't do LT, I only do LLLLLLLT but I think I'd still rather be in a bar where the girls outnumber the guys 10:1 even if they are not all stunners but provided they are all trying to enjoy.

As for early closings, that's what cellphones were invented for.

You are only partly right if looking at Pattaya these days. Bar beers are deserted and even most Agogo hardly have any customers. There is just no party atmosphere. Walking street is crowded but also there only Walking Street, Luzifer and Insomnia are attracting patrons these days. All other (Marine 1,2, Tony, …) are empty. Especially after 2:00am , Insomnia is the only place rocking and as everybody goes it is absolutely packed, more than most place during high season. On top a lot of girls aren’t working as there are not enough punters around. Unfortunately, t is mostly the better looking ones who can afford a break while the soi dogs are always around.

For me the best time is 3-4 weeks before x-mas.

Yeah. After being there this summer and on several occasions being one of only a handful of patrons in a gogo (this only happened at Nana, not Cowboy) - or even worse, the ONLY patron, I would opt for a healthier atmosphere.

I'm not talking about a jam-packed arena of muscleheads getting their jollies off of comparing dick sizes and trying to out-macho each other (and I'm a little skeptical of that description, btw), but it would be nice to see some punters in the place.

Because, when I walked in to the more isolated venues -- I had an army of dancers, wait staff, mamasan, and vendors selling shit immediately descend on me like a pack of hyenas moving in for the kill. I didn't like it. There was an air of desperation, not some sort of peaceful tranquility.

Archived