How safe is oral sex (guy to girl)

Ryder

I meant infections in general. I know I referred to the 1/20,000 up top which was for HIV. Skimmed and didn't notice. It sounds like we probably wouldn't agree if we talked about HIV, but let's take a pass on that old argument.

Anyway, I got an outbreak of herpes bad once right after DATY on a stopover en route back home. Nice little bunch of blisters, top and bottom.

"So good to see you!"

"Oh so... how was... Bangkok?"

You asked.

Good anecdote. Before I even got to your post I was thinking, it's not HIV I'd be worried about so much, it's Herpes, which is pretty damn common and easy to catch.

So be it. It's a known and real risk, proceed as you will. I don't DATY unless I'm smitten, sprung, infatuated, and out of my mind. But then of course --> it's on.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good anecdote. Before I even got to your post I was thinking, it's not HIV I'd be worried about so much, it's Herpes, which is pretty damn common and easy to catch.

So be it. It's a known and real risk, proceed as you will. I don't DATY unless I'm smitten, sprung, infatuated, and out of my mind. But then of course --> it's on.

Yeah I was smitten.. in a way. Picked her up at Thermae.... but it was like this. I went there and hung out a bit. This was my 1st night in BKK. Spotted a cute little thin one who I'd actually gone with on a previous visit, and approached her only to be waved off with that glossed over expression (Japanese only!). She didn't even remember me. Oh well. So I headed out. As I hit the top of the stairs wondering what to do next, up walked a couple of girls headed in. One was quite tall with mini-skirt, lovely long legs, and she seemed to being kind of pulled along by her girlfriend, hesitant to go in. Of course I let them pass and did a quick U-turn right back inside. Spotted where they were (far back left-hand corner) and headed straight over. I knew this one wouldn't last long. So I immediately went up to her and started talking to her. At first she looked straight ahead, seeming not sure whether to answer or not. Finally she did respond. Asked if she wanted a drink. Started chatting. She seemed super shy. As we're talking, up walks a guy who looked Middle eastern (and short) who tried to butt in, but she just ignored him. Continued trying to talk to her (her English was near non-existent) and I was a bit nervous, cuz she was easily the best thing available in this place, probably all week. Next up came a Japanese guy, slightly older (maybe late 40s)... he tried his best to butt in, just talking to her as if I wasn't there. (Would any of you guys do that? It seemed like the norm this night) But again, nope. She kept talking to me. Excellent. Her friend even tapped her on the shoulder to try to relay her a message, but she shrugged her off and stuck with me. Realizing this was how it was gonna be, I cut to the chase and negotiated. She said yes to 1500 ST, no long time. Fair enough. So back upstairs, for some reason I had the idea she was a total newbie. Stupidly did not inspect. But yeah, no, I rarely DATY (in case it's still not clear: oral sex on the girl), and ever since then it's even more rare. I do think the girl was new, or fairly new, or else maybe she only worked in Thai-only places before and felt strange going to Thermae. But that was the worst breakout of blisters I ever had, I gotta say. And I see there's guys here who never had an incident in 9 years or whatever. Well, like I said, I rarely did that. Maybe they're lucky, or a lot more careful than I was (which is to say, not at all). I think in my life, I've DATY probably less than a dozen times total. And almost never with working girls.

Strange thing was, the girl was an amazing turn-on, despite the way things worked out.

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I know this is an old thread but the title grabbed my attention.

Just MHO

Whilst like many I love dining at the Y, I have only done it once with a P4P girl. Actually at a Soapie. We both loved it. Never seen a girl enjoy it so much. She practially pushed my head into her pussy!

But only once. Why?

Because I caught HPV as a result! Almost impossible to get rid of.

Thank fully I went straight to my doctor and after calling me a dumb cunt, he filled me with enough Anti Biotic to protect me for life! When buying the anti biotic for the injection, the pharmacist asked why such a big dose? What is it for?

Be warned, it doesn't just hapen to other people. It can happen to you too.........

The antibiotic would have cleared up any other infection you picked up but it wouldn't have affected the herpes, which is a virus.

Yes, that's the problem with HPV. It never actually goes away. Though I have not yet had any recurrance of the symptoms. (the lumps)

Although I seem to recall the Dr saying that if hit with a high dose of anti biotic within 3 days of exposure it cam stop the virus taking hold.....

Archived