How safe is oral sex (guy to girl)

Ryder

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dating at the Y - use your imagination about the Y..

As my TR will attest, I have a compulsion to eat any TG Y that looks reasonably OK, in private or in public. So far haven't caught anything 9 years now. My last clean check was Saturday....

Keeping my fingers crossed, but not my legs.

Dining At The Ywca. DATY = eating pussy. The Y being the pussy, get it? :-)

I've never had a problem health wise - some of the girls seem surprised that a punter would want to, but they dont seem too unhappy about the experience. Farang women are a funny bunch - I have been with women who wanted little else, and others who wouldnt let me get my head below their navel. Particularly weird when a girl is willing to let you cum in her mouth but doesnt want your tongue on her clit. It also took quite a few years for me to accept that some women arent as excited by clitoral stimulation as they are by penetration - its like hearing a guy say he doesnt like having his dick sucked. Er, I mean by women ..... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I got myself tested recently for HIV in the HIV counsil here in farangland (free, anonymous, quick test) and while waiting for the result I discussed about the chance of catching the virus orally and yes, the tester told me about the latest studies which show that receiving oral sex as a male is practically safe but giving it to a woman is considered risky behaviour. That definitely made me nervous thinking of all the possible HIV+ girls I have put my tongue into since I last got tested. Well the nerve wrecking 10 minutes was over and the test showed negative.

She made the wait a bit easier though by showing me how to protect myself next time. Take out scissors, open a condom and cut it. Wohoo a nice little pussy cover for safe munching. I just couldn't help myself thinking I won't share a bed with a Thai woman and scissors.

Blah, blah fucking blah. Yeah, herpes. Let's face it, MOST of us have herpes, even though WE don't like to admit it. "Cold sores". Love that fucking euphemism meant to sanitize it. It's HERPES, bitches, and most sexually active adults in the world have it.

HIV. Yeah, it's out there. And yeah, nobody likes to hear this, but it's fucking DAMN hard to catch if you're a het male. I've been fucking Thai hookers for a good eight years. Hundreds at this point. Probably 70% of those sans condom. And yeah, I've gone down on every single one. Thai girls LOVE to be eaten. They love to CUM. This has nothing to do with P4P. It has to do with the fact that Thais are one of the fucking horniest, least inhibited cultures on the planet. Which is, in fact, one big reason WHY it's relatively easy for them to go into P4P (and I'm especially talking about all the "grey area" girls who don't admit they're doing P4P...all the Uni students, all the secretaries, etc., who "just need to pick up some money to make the rent," or to pay for the newest Samsung smartphone, hahaha).

So, HIV. My first Thai girlfriend (who was a hooker), it turns out, was HIV+ (I found out about a year afterwards, when she came down with full-blown AIDS). We had sex six ways til Sunday, no condoms, for six months, including when she was on her period. I tested just fine. She got it from needles, btw, as far as anyone knows.

Not saying guys can't catch it heterosexually...of course they can, look at all those Thai fuckwads who bring it home to their wives. Not to mention all the Africans. But with guys like me--and tons of other farang horndogs I know who go commando, and have for years--why are we all still "clean"?? You have to wonder: are lots of those Africans and Thai guys maybe, um, how shall we say this, "getting it somewhere else," other than hetero-sex?! Hmmmmm....? The Thais are plenty "fluid" about their sexuality (another strong point of theirs, in my book)....just sayin'.

Risk is a poorly understood concept amongst the public at large.

If you say something will double your risk of "getting HIV" for example, a lot of people will assume that means 100% certainty, or at least 90%.

Even if the original risk was 1% and the doubled risk is then 2%.

Risk is a poorly understood concept amongst the public at large.

If you say something will double your risk of "getting HIV" for example, a lot of people will assume that means 100% certainty, or at least 90%.

Even if the original risk was 1% and the doubled risk is then 2%.

Exactly! Yes, these issues are very poorly understood by the public at large. Not saying there isn't any risk, mind you, but...

Like I said in the above post, I'm now very inherently suspicious of males who claim to be "het" and claim to have contracted HIV from straight sex with BGs. I'm thinking of calling BULLSHIT big-time here...I'm thinking that these guys surely got plugged up the butt by a nice big dripping HIV-infected cock, and that was the source of their disease. And I think that's the case with all the Thai guys bringing it home to their wives, AND all those Africans..."heterosexual transmission" indeed. If one thing has been clearly established re: AIDS: the surest way of catching it is being a CATCHER, a "passive recipient of anal sex"...and I hold that that's the major way it's being transmitted everywhere.

Mind you, I'm not disparaging anal sex, nor am I putting down those on the receptive end of it...hey, whatever turns you on. I've met plenty of Thai girls who BEG to get fucked up the ass with no condom. Don't understand the appeal, but I don't judge, and I'm only too happy to oblige, hahaha...but I'm thinking, a lot of guys are begging for the same treatment. and THAT's how HIV gets passed on. fuck this "heterosexual transmission" shit.

just for the record, a lot of farangs I know are getting it up the poop chute too, from uncut lady boys...yeah, and I'm talking several distinguished members of this board, too...I could name names...but I won't. yeah, you bitches are shivering in your cum-filled drawers, aren't you? 'cause you don't fucking know who I am from this username, hahaha...but yeah, lots of farangs like the uncut ladyboys. and the ladyboys, after they get fucked up the ass by the farangs, like to do some skull-fucking and some ass-rape of their own, and, at least judging by my gay (NOT!) farang ladyboy-loving friends, the farangs are all too willing to RECEIVE!! again, not judging here, that's cool for them...but it also makes them prime receptacles for HIV.

I've met plenty of Thai girls who BEG to get fucked up the ass with no condom.

Yeah, right.

just for the record, a lot of farangs I know are getting it up the poop chute too, from uncut lady boys...yeah, and I'm talking several distinguished members of this board, too...I could name names...but I won't.

Yeah, right.

yeah, you bitches are shivering in your cum-filled drawers, aren't you? 'cause you don't fucking know who I am from this username, hahaha...

Sheesh. Yer real funny like.

but yeah, lots of farangs like the uncut ladyboys. and the ladyboys, after they get fucked up the ass by the farangs, like to do some skull-fucking and some ass-rape of their own, and, at least judging by my gay (NOT!) farang ladyboy-loving friends, the farangs are all too willing to RECEIVE!! again, not judging here, that's cool for them...but it also makes them prime receptacles for HIV.

I do believe you have made the stupidestest post I've ever seen here on Thai360, or even nanaplaza before that. Congrats. May the tooth fairy give you a golden handshake whilst you whistle Bach oratorios.

Oh, and if your main point is that hetero sex doesn't transmit aids, and the rest of your remarks are just a put-on--sounds a bit like wishful thinking to me.

Archived