How safe is oral sex (guy to girl)

Ryder

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Oral Sex Safe Sex?

Oral Sex and STDs

By Elizabeth Boskey, Ph.D., About.com

Unless a partner has significant amounts of blood in his/her mouth, such as from dental surgery, oral sex is unlikely to expose the receptive partner to HIV.

about.com

Not my thing, but reading Liz's report, this sentence caught my attention. How often do guys get BJs from BGs after they (the BGs) have had dental surgery?

• 8 months later...

You guys are friggin' nuts.

Might as well play Russian Roulette. Except the firearm has every chamber with a bullet.

Unless you first scrub down the private parts with Lysol or bleach - full strength.

I'll stop by if I see you at the clinic.

Simple answer to "is it safe"..........NO! Speaking from personal experience and my ranting Doctor!

Go load your revolvers guys for the next round of games......probably only one chamber is loaded.

But it IS loaded. Make no mistake about that.

go on, name names if you're legit. It aint slander if it's true... be brave - hit us with the big issues.... I dare you.

You obviously don't regularly fuck LBs, nor do you have friends who do...I'm not in the former category, though I have plenty of friends in the latter, and let me tell you, getting it in the rear from the LB is a major attraction for most of this type of farang.

You obviously don't regularly fuck LBs, nor do you have friends who do...I'm not in the former category, though I have plenty of friends in the latter, and let me tell you, getting it in the rear from the LB is a major attraction for most of this type of farang.

Thanks for re-opening this thread. I reported 3 years ago that I never had an STD.

Now, about 6 months ago, I had one bout of gonnorea, quicly fixed with antibiotics. First time ever. Not from barebacking, I never do that. So it must have been from oral sex, one way or another. probably from a BJ, but not sure...

A friend got herpes from a BBBJ, one he hadn't even expected. (The gal just glomped onto him in bed.) She had a cold sore on her lip, and that is what did it. BBBJ's are not all that safe.

Yeah, I have a friend, real stickler for condoms/safety. He's actually just this side of Howard Hughes with the psychotic germ-fear thing.

He got gonorrhea from a blow job (uncovered). So go figure.

Archived