How safe is oral sex (guy to girl)

Ryder

Yeah, right.

Yeah, right.

Sheesh. Yer real funny like.

I do believe you have made the stupidestest post I've ever seen here on Thai360, or even nanaplaza before that. Congrats. May the tooth fairy give you a golden handshake whilst you whistle Bach oratorios.

Oh, and if your main point is that hetero sex doesn't transmit aids, and the rest of your remarks are just a put-on--sounds a bit like wishful thinking to me.

So yeah, call my post stupid, whatever, that's your right...

But I'm very puzzled as to why you assume my claim that some TGs love to get fucked up the keister is bullshit...???

Are not Thais human? And have not humans been doing every possible thing they could do with their bodies, sticking things in every possible orifice, for millenia now?

Yes, they have.

I'm not saying a MAJORITY of Thai girls genuinely like to get butt-fucked, but the ones that do ARE out there...why do you have trouble believing that?

OH!! Are you one of those farangs with whom the girls never experience any pleasure? Let's see...will they ONLY agree to do short time with you? Do they charge you more than 1,000 for said ST? Are you one of those guys who has to negotiate specific sex acts, and "number of shots" with a girl before you'll go with you. Hmmmmmm....yeah, this could explain a lot.

Well, um, I'm one of those OTHER guys...who speaks their language, and whom many of them genuinely like to hang out with, and to fuck. Oh sure, cash still exchanges hands--you better fucking believe it does!--I wouldn't have it any other way. I've done the so-called "freebie" route, and as they say, you always end up "paying" in one way or another. I prefer to keep things based on cash.

But yeah, the girls I take enjoy it (because I have an intuition as to who they are)...and sometimes, they ask for me to fuck them up the ass. I would never suggest such a thing...but if they beg for it, I'm only too happy to oblige.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived