Udon Thani

addo

One way or another, I always end up paying for it - usually in ways I didnt see coming.

Just as a useless piece of info, I once sent you a link to a photo of a particularly gorgeous Chinese-Thai girl who works as a cashier on Soi 33. I swear I just saw her cousin on this TV show - same smile, same 'Im just here till my boyfriend gets serious' attitude :

Spooky !

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've said before that I can't see why guys chase shop girls and hotel receptionists in Thailand. If you're going to fuck around, pay for it and be done.

That way there's no hurt feelings or repercussions when it's over.

AND.... how often is it that the farang goes arse over tit?

tanon Adunlayadet, soi 1 and 2 used to have Lao brothels. Not sure they are still there after some police clean-up 3 years ago.

No one around Udon talks about this thai area.

quick wrap up of what i found - tartempion had it right, action is at Day & Night and Nutty, but both were kind of sad states to me. maybe between the 20 some bars i saw, there were enough real cuties to staff 2-3 bars. didn't really find a spot that had more than one cutie.

street freelancers were scary. Brothers had a knockout hostess who spoke no english. 19. someone with better thai skills than me should go investigate.

• 1 month later...
Yes, but has anyone here ever fucked a bus conductress? ;)

Actually yes. Few years back, bus to Nong Khai (going through Udon). She was sitting next to me for most of the ride (good I booked seat 1A), and got a bit frisky. She invited me to continue on to Bung Kan (final stop), and then we checked into a small hotel during her rest break (9 am - 6 pm)...

Probably my top "you must be making this up" adventure in Thailand.

• 1 month later...

Archived