Check out these places...looks good

doris day

Stumbled across this website and found all these after hours clubs (as well as massage places and bars). Apart from the obvious after hours clubs discussed here before (spicy, bossy) that I also have been to there are a number of places I've never even heard of that sound very good. The reviews are very recent too so this is good info. Anyone been to any of these places?

**Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link so I've cut and paste info as well so link can be removed if necessary. After hours clubs in red, massage places in green.

http://www.wickedtraveler.com/thailand/bangkok/bars/after_hours/siam/swing-after-hours-club/

[color:red]Swing After Hours Club[/color] - Is ‘the’ place for afterhours at the moment. 6 months ago, this place was wholly Thai and the one off farang visitor was hard to spot - this was a great period when it was ‘cooler’ in my opinion and which I do miss. Word has well and truly got around and the customer base now consist mostly of the euro-trash and freelancer variety, (mostly the Spicy crowd). This is not a bad thing if your looking to pickup and there is plenty of it, including some ‘non-working’ girls, so beware of who your dealing with before you start making negotiations.

The club itself is located directly across the road from Spicy, it’s upstairs and small, includes a karaoke room, and some lounges to kick back and see the talent in clear light, walking in/out of the toilets (good to find out what she looks like inside, before venturing out into the blazing sunlight and finding out the hard way). I had a well-knowledged friend buy a pair of sunglasses off a girl in the club to pre-empt the onslaught of sunlight that was going to hit us in a couple of hours.

If your looking at pulling an all-nighter, your going to eventually end up in this place.

[color:red]Blur Club[/color] - "As in the description, this is a full on Thai club and not a place to go looking for freelancers. The times I’ve been here I’ve always been part of a larger group that included Thais. Some of the girls that I’ve seen in here have been absolute stunners, but you’ve got to bring your game. I’ve never managed to pull out of this club, but some of my friends have gotten lucky after following up on telephone numbers collected from the girls".

[color:red]Sib Sean[/color] - A small hole-in-the-wall place but not far from Cowboy. Owned by the same couple that owns a lot of Cowboy which means you are always assured to see a bunch of Cowboy girls looking to party after the go-go shift. Bottle service, loud music and lots of working class Thais getting smashed. Coyote dancers from time to time and male dancers every once in a while as well means the Thai girls stay wound up.

[color:red]Boss Club[/color] - (not to be confused with Bossy!)

"This review is for the “new†Boss Club, so if I’m in the wrong spot, feel free to move me. Went here with a regular I see from Midnight on Cowboy, and had a good time. The club itself was quiet when we arrived at 11:30, so we just milled about, ordered some drinks and chatted. Music was good, mix of Hip Hop, RnB and some dance. Round midnight it started to fill up and there was a good energy. Not much for decor, which you don’t notice once it fills up a bit. There isn’t much for seating either so if you don’t want to dance this may not be the place for you. I like that the dance floor has a platform with go-go poles. Girls kept taking turns doing the nana shuffle, until a few pros, mine included, got up and started doing pole tricks. Nice mixed crowd–uni students, flashpackers, freelancers, couples, gays, even some lesbian couples and of course LBs. Always funny to see the LBs stalking the flashpacker boy meat. Can’t remember the prices, which means that we drank too much and I didn’t feel my wallet was too light the next morning. All in all, highly recommended".

[color:red]Renovate[/color] - Some Thais may treat this as a normal club but as far as Farangs are concerned, consider this an after-hours joint. Cheap covers, bottle service, hip-hop and open late. Rammed with girls and is known to attract some of the local massage and member club girls after work. Best to go with other girls or a group of guys but probably not solo. Not sure the address. It is almost across from the Poseidon Massage Parlor - which most Taxis know. It is located back from the street behind the used car lots. They put out a sign on Ratchada.

[color:red]Lucky Pub[/color] - (not to be confused with the old one that shut down) Most taxis will know Lucky and will take you there for free since they get money from the club for each passenger. Lucky VII is located in Din Daeng. Coming along Ratchaprarop from Silom end, go over the railway line turn right onto the low level elevated road (which itself is under the expressway), a couple of hundred meters along turn left to the Din Daeng exit and it is about ½ way to Din Daeng intersection on the right. You can also come in from the other end of the same low level elevated Rd, which starts just beside the toll way gates at Asoke. Thirdly you can also come in from the Din Daeng / Songkhro intersection itself.

[color:green]Copa Cabana[/color] - A soapy with fishbowl

(I was actually told about this place by a thai mate once although it sounds different to how he made it sound)

[color:green]Lord Palace Hotel Spa[/color] - High end soapy..very expensive but with magazine models apparently

• 4 weeks later...
Stumbled across this website and found all these after hours clubs (as well as massage places and bars). Apart from the obvious after hours clubs discussed here before (spicy, bossy) that I also have been to there are a number of places I've never even heard of that sound very good. The reviews are very recent too so this is good info. Anyone been to any of these places?

**Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link so I've cut and paste info as well so link can be removed if necessary. After hours clubs in red, massage places in green.

http://www.wickedtraveler.com/thailand/bangkok/bars/after_hours/siam/swing-after-hours-club/

[color:red]Swing After Hours Club[/color] - Is ‘the’ place for afterhours at the moment. 6 months ago, this place was wholly Thai and the one off farang visitor was hard to spot - this was a great period when it was ‘cooler’ in my opinion and which I do miss. Word has well and truly got around and the customer base now consist mostly of the euro-trash and freelancer variety, (mostly the Spicy crowd). This is not a bad thing if your looking to pickup and there is plenty of it, including some ‘non-working’ girls, so beware of who your dealing with before you start making negotiations.

The club itself is located directly across the road from Spicy, it’s upstairs and small, includes a karaoke room, and some lounges to kick back and see the talent in clear light, walking in/out of the toilets (good to find out what she looks like inside, before venturing out into the blazing sunlight and finding out the hard way). I had a well-knowledged friend buy a pair of sunglasses off a girl in the club to pre-empt the onslaught of sunlight that was going to hit us in a couple of hours.

If your looking at pulling an all-nighter, your going to eventually end up in this place.

[color:red]Blur Club[/color] - "As in the description, this is a full on Thai club and not a place to go looking for freelancers. The times I’ve been here I’ve always been part of a larger group that included Thais. Some of the girls that I’ve seen in here have been absolute stunners, but you’ve got to bring your game. I’ve never managed to pull out of this club, but some of my friends have gotten lucky after following up on telephone numbers collected from the girls".

[color:red]Sib Sean[/color] - A small hole-in-the-wall place but not far from Cowboy. Owned by the same couple that owns a lot of Cowboy which means you are always assured to see a bunch of Cowboy girls looking to party after the go-go shift. Bottle service, loud music and lots of working class Thais getting smashed. Coyote dancers from time to time and male dancers every once in a while as well means the Thai girls stay wound up.

[color:red]Boss Club[/color] - (not to be confused with Bossy!)

"This review is for the “new†Boss Club, so if I’m in the wrong spot, feel free to move me. Went here with a regular I see from Midnight on Cowboy, and had a good time. The club itself was quiet when we arrived at 11:30, so we just milled about, ordered some drinks and chatted. Music was good, mix of Hip Hop, RnB and some dance. Round midnight it started to fill up and there was a good energy. Not much for decor, which you don’t notice once it fills up a bit. There isn’t much for seating either so if you don’t want to dance this may not be the place for you. I like that the dance floor has a platform with go-go poles. Girls kept taking turns doing the nana shuffle, until a few pros, mine included, got up and started doing pole tricks. Nice mixed crowd–uni students, flashpackers, freelancers, couples, gays, even some lesbian couples and of course LBs. Always funny to see the LBs stalking the flashpacker boy meat. Can’t remember the prices, which means that we drank too much and I didn’t feel my wallet was too light the next morning. All in all, highly recommended".

[color:red]Renovate[/color] - Some Thais may treat this as a normal club but as far as Farangs are concerned, consider this an after-hours joint. Cheap covers, bottle service, hip-hop and open late. Rammed with girls and is known to attract some of the local massage and member club girls after work. Best to go with other girls or a group of guys but probably not solo. Not sure the address. It is almost across from the Poseidon Massage Parlor - which most Taxis know. It is located back from the street behind the used car lots. They put out a sign on Ratchada.

[color:red]Lucky Pub[/color] - (not to be confused with the old one that shut down) Most taxis will know Lucky and will take you there for free since they get money from the club for each passenger. Lucky VII is located in Din Daeng. Coming along Ratchaprarop from Silom end, go over the railway line turn right onto the low level elevated road (which itself is under the expressway), a couple of hundred meters along turn left to the Din Daeng exit and it is about ½ way to Din Daeng intersection on the right. You can also come in from the other end of the same low level elevated Rd, which starts just beside the toll way gates at Asoke. Thirdly you can also come in from the Din Daeng / Songkhro intersection itself.

[color:green]Copa Cabana[/color] - A soapy with fishbowl

(I was actually told about this place by a thai mate once although it sounds different to how he made it sound)

[color:green]Lord Palace Hotel Spa[/color] - High end soapy..very expensive but with magazine models apparently

The funniest promotion I've read in a long time.

Archived