Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Having formerly done a monthly online column, I'm amazed at Stickman's ability to do a weekly column for so long - even when he had a full time job. That takes more energy than I have!

Agreed, those who critizise Stick for trying to earn some money with his website almost probably have absolutely no idea how much work it is to keep such a site running (hats off to KS as well :up:).

I have a professional blog even though it is important for my CV I barely manage to keep it updated every 1-2 months.

Actually most (non company) blogs/websites die within 1-2 years because most people aren't able or willing to put *constantly* long hours, new ideas and energy into their project.

How do you think the freemasons have kept going all these years?

Extortionate annual Lodge fees? ;)

All I remember about this saga was 'Galt' throwing his teddy in the corner because (and correct me if I'm wrong here) Stick was unkind to a club in Pattaya that 'Galt' liked. Ring a bell?

The Fees are from around $150 to no more than $250-$300 per year from my sources. So I guess you must be the master of cheap charlies to consider that extortion ;)

Not ringing any bells either I'm afraid. The whole club thing was after NotStickman started up.

However I will say that Galt did work for one of the clubs Stickman 'dissed.'

But I think you'll find Stickman isn't impartial either so that's by-the-by.

It's really funny to read Stickman's response. He has zero credibility on this issue.

[That comment was not helping, removed it - KS]

There will be more. I promise. 555555555555555555555555

It's gone beyond Galt.

The comments that were removed were simply facts that would impugn Stickmans credibility. But I respect that you don't want your site dragged into that mess.

Archived