Will 'The Galt' go to jail?

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop the presses: Stickman receives free food and drink at an establishment he promotes.

Thats what I call a scoop. Who would have thought.

Good for you stick....you should lobby for surf and turf.

When I read the galt's site I was rather surprised by the assertion of 'banning'. That and the fact that he misspelled the actual site name: 'Thai350'. Perhaps that was a dig at KS and could be taken as libel or defaming as if the thai360 site only covers 350 degrees of the thai spectrum.

Ok so for the first time I see someone I implicitly and completely trust, KS, step forward and show galt to be publishing falsities to make it seem like there is an ongoing conspiracy.

Stickman starts to actually look clean if this is the case....oh...wait...apart from cashing in on multiple hours of work per week for a meal in a thai gogo bar...the horror of it all really. Tilac is world renowned for their cuisine, no?

Stickman: "I'll have the tuna!" [sorry couldn't resist]

I am very surprised at myself for following this whole soap opera so closely. You should all get together and produce a reality show. Something like: wade, galt, and stickman move to pattaya and share a 6 bedroom house with 3 bargirls...tune in for all the zany action.

Archived