Dutchman attacked with knife following encounter with sex worker.

Faustian

Sounds delightful...what lovely people, regardless of who is telling the truth...

Pics at the link...

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/october/news_29_10_52_2.shtml

Dutchman attacked with knife following encounter with sex worker.

Pattaya, October 29 [PATTAYA ONE NEWS] : On Wednesday Evening Police and rescue workers were called to the Maman Mansion Apartments located in Central Pattaya by a Dutchman who had just been attacked by a knife-wielding female sex worker. The apparent victim, Mr. Paulus Johannes Verdegaal aged 64 from The Netherlands had sustained a laceration to his neck and was rushed to Hospital. The apparent attacker was Khun Sukooyar aged 27 who was found to be in possession of a small utility knife which was thought to have been used in the attack. Two different stories from the alleged victim and suspected attacker were given to Police. Mr. Verdegaal claimed he was attacked by the woman who he met in front of Mike Shopping Mall in Central Pattaya during a photo session inside his room at Maman Mansion. Khun Sukooyar claimed that she was paid 500 Baht to come to the room and engage in sexual activities. She agreed to the deal and when inside the room, Mr. Verdegaal wanted to take some sexy pictures of her. She agreed to this but became angry when the demands for pictures became excessive. Mr. Verdegaal was also angry that the woman was not complying with his requests and allegedly slapped her face which is when she picked up the knife to defend herself and ended up slashing his neck. Mr. Verdegaal denies the initial assault and it is now up to Police to determine the true chain of events and if they will take the case any further.

probably never will know the truth...

It could be he tried to get a cheap one with the 500B offer for photos and trying to turn it into sex?

The bottom line is an agreed upon amount for what services was not ever settled..It end sbadly but he could be dead and she in jail..

Let her go; she probably was trying to defend herself in some way especially if that wasn't her knife but just laying around..

I think his story is very fishy...

CB

Sounds delightful...what lovely people, regardless of who is telling the truth...

Personally, I was liking this girl before I saw the picture -- and after, I liked her a wee bit more.

She didn't try and rob the guy, this was no 'scam.' The Dutchman sounds like a mean-spirited condescending dipshit. And she defended herself quite effectively.

Good for her. :up:

Archived