Thai Hospital Bullocks!

cavanami

1. Hospital agreed to xx,xxx Baht payment per month.

2. 1st payment was made.

3. next day, they want to throw the patient out of the hospital because he did not pay enough, but paid what was agreed on!!! I paid it and have the receipt.

WTF, you agree on a payment plan and then change your mind the next day??? Can you say, "breach of contract"?

Can't say more or I will be sharing a bunk with The Galt :dunno:

...WTF, you agree on a payment plan and then change your mind the next day??? Can you say, "breach of contract"?

Do you have something in writing to say what services / treatments the hospital were meant to provide for the agreed amount of money? What reasons have they given for wanting more money?

I'm actually surprised that the hospital agreed an amount per month up front as presumably they won't know exactly what treatments / drugs your friend will require every month. Isn't there usually an agreed room charge and then the cost of whatever treatments / drugs are required is added to the room charge once the actual treatments / drugs have been determined? :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about your friend.Sounds like you need a Lawyer.If you can't afford one of the private tourist hospitals.You may want to try a Government Hospital.Police hospital in bangkok is dirt cheap.I have been treated there several times good service price was dirt cheap for even poor Farangs.

Archived