Boobalicious...

Coss

I post this here, under Regional. The subject not a Thai, and the location is Middle Earth, but move this if needed please Mods.

This posted elsewhere from the last month or so, but I reckon it fits in here.

I am currently consulting on a number of businesses including a bar here in Middle Earth.

The work I am doing is sorting out a recalcitrant management team.

Wherein there is a cutey. Now I never thought I'd say this, a beautiful Iraqi cutey, with big tits, petite stature, melting eyes, luscious lips, a thing (or so it seems) for older men, and she's 19.

I've always thought that women from that area of the world, whilst not necessarily part camel, were none the less, on the unattractive side.

But now I seem the wisdom of locking your women away from the public.

This little girl, having benefitted from the liberal Middle Earth education system for some 10 years, has a thoroughly western attitude towards things, like men, drinking, push up bras, and fondling for favours.

I write this here by way of an introduction to what may well end up being a marriage wrecking, career sliding, affair of the most lurid kind.

If, and it's only a small if, this proceeds as I am expecting it soon to do, I'll write in installments as progress is made.

Now she needs a name, as we all know Middle Earth is a small place and rumor thrives, so she is Saffron, which suits her, a rare and subtle spice.

Cheers

Coss

And an update, Saffron has never:

been on the back of a motorbike, sailed, fished, been on the front of me.....

She's now taken to touching, with hands lingering, when she talks to me, leaning in breast first, when reaching for something, inconveniently just out of her reach in front of me.

Fluttering eyes, sensuous smile.

And whilst I run the risk of tainting my description with my apparent besotted-ness, she is in my eyes a Sunni Salma Hayek, but legs maybe not quite as good.

More to come.

Coss

And here we go.

It was a busy night at the business, Saffron working as waitress, me working the end bar stool.

Plenty of customers and little time to talk, but when her two breaks came she'd bee-line to me to have a cigarette out the back with me. Neither of us really like the fags, but subconsciously recognize the utility of having a reason to step off somewhere private with each other.

Both times I leant against the wall in the car park and she would perch on a box next to me, her head at the right height and comfortably close to my groin. I nearly said, "While you're down there..." but resisted.

She likes the fact that I make her feel good about herself, I like the facts that she is short, has a low cut top on, has great tits and gazes into my eyes with her little limpid pools.

Finally the work part of the evening is over. We have a couple of drinks with the other staff, and leave. In the car park she's getting into her little Toyota thing, I into the big car, I say "have you ever been to look-out point?" "no?" "follow me, it's not far".

On arrival she jumps into my passenger seat and just like the movies the kissing begins.

Then the disconnections of zips, buttons and catches.

Then the back seat.

Then she shows good enthusiasm on the end of my dick. Fortunately I'm a little drunk and it's affecting my performance, otherwise I'd have shot my bolt already.

And to the end, quite a satisfying root, her on top, breasts all over the place.

Oh no, what have I done? I've always kept my philandering overseas, now I've got one in Middle Earth, this could get tricky.

Saffron has great skin, though not in a Thai way. She obviously spends a lot of time plucking, down there, I can imagine a veritable forest otherwise.

She too seems a little perplexed by the events that have over taken us, me 50 her 19, mmmmm.

She asks if we can be Giks, and having ascertained that she means, what I think she means, I am relieved and suggest that that would be best.

And I'm thinking that I should distance my self in the future or else we could get emotionally entwined.

Then we did it again, a softer, less urgent, more like love I guess.

It's gonna be hard to give this one up.

The next night, we are nervous in our interactions, and as the business draws to a close, I get a bad feeling, at the end I suggest a re-match, she can't, her mum is expecting her home.

Still lives at home? Oooh...

I haven't been back yet, probably this weekend, I get the feeling it's over.

Probably a good thing.

Cheers

Coss

Wow, you are moving fast. Good luck and be careful. You are only a stop over for her anyway.

I've always thought that women from that area of the world, whilst not necessarily part camel, were none the less, on the unattractive side.

I once had a flirt with an Iranian girls. Real beauties can be found in the Middle East. Big dark eyes, lucious lips...

:drool:

PS: One of the most beautiful girls I ever met was from Afghanistan. Unfortunatley I was too overwhelmed by her and played my cards badly... :(

reminds me of my brief working life in a nightclub with a mate who was the bar manager. Loads of hottie young blonde bar staff and business was going bad. There was going to be a culling. I remember two hottie friends coluding and one saying to the other "you fuck the old guy (owner in his 50s) and i'll fuck the young guy (his nephew who was a sillent partner)". The hotter of the two moved in with the owner for a short while. Ultimately both chicks got sacked (literally and metaphorically).

Archived