"Drippy Dick"? I Wish That Was It

Hugh_Hoy

Hope the situation improves, my dad can no longer do air travel because of this.

And me, I can hardly stay in my seat on long haul, on the way to LOS, it's pure excitement and adrenalin, with me striding up and down the aisle, hard on apparent, and sneaking glimpses down the tops of the female passengers.

On the way back from LOS it's usually a hangover and the trots that keeps me on the move.

Cheers

Coss

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>It's a total of maybe 100 feet. By the time I got into my car, I felt like I really needed to stop and get some air. As I settled into my car seat, I experienced a pain in my upper chest that I'd never had before...kind of like a great deal of pressure being placed on it

That's alarming enough to seek immediate help :eek:

Also one of the reasons why I don't fly direct any more and even pay premium for business class when budget allows.

Wish you prompt recovery :fever:

I was also a bit chagrined to find myself lagging behind a couple of board members one afternoon as we moved around Washington Square and Soi 22 environs.

HH

Don't blame me and another nameless BM :p

the fact we rotate betwen locations faster than a rat up a drain pipe is neither here nor there.

Joking aside, glad to hear that you had the good sense to follow up on your symptoms had them diagnosed and are now following the course of curing our current ailments.

Look forward to seing you in WS not just on your next annual trip but for many more that will follow! Take is easy mate, have a steady recovery and hope to catch up with you in 2010.

Archived