Who is really typing those emails ?

gobbledonk

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm - something seems to have gotten lost in the translation here, and there isnt a single Thai involved ..

When we fight, she occasionally decides she is 'going home to mother', 'ending it' or whatever. She will then make a big show of sitting down at the nearest desk in the hotel room and writing one of her letters. This is done for my benefit to highlight how serious things have become - its way beyond pulling faces or shouting at one another.

Unless she is channeling someone from a past life, its her English - I've seen her fill in enough forms to know her handwriting, and its a lot better than mine. The 'second voice' I spoke about in emails stands out because her English suddenly goes west - its not the English of her letters : its not even the English of her text messages.

Given that my ex's daughter has had 12 years of schooling and is barely literate, I'm loathe to point the finger at anyone in Thailand.

MooNoi, you have me confused with someone else. The thing that Ms CP and I have in common is that we are both fucked up. 'Delusional' is when you think there could be a future - I dont see much of a future for either of us. I used to visualise retirement as 10 good years - the closer it gets, the shorter that vision becomes. You don't drag good people into that.

I know i aint real bright but i seemed to have missed something. Good fellow mr gobbledonk is now shacking up with dodgy women from soi 22? if so, you have come a long way my man... i am almost proud of you. kind of. well maybe not. er what happend to drive you to become one of those er dare i say it sex mad fiends??

jesus, jack - where were you last year ? I posted extensively about my misadventures. This year has just been same-old-same-old boring Farang work-eat-shit BS.

must have missed the posts. I come and go like the scarlet pimernel. that and i spend about 4 months a year not looking at the net. I like those 4 months.

I'd happily take 4 months of that, although I have to admit to being bored when I went back to the picture-postcard fishing village to meet Ms CPs parents. I'm just not a beach person - we took the longboat out to the islands, had a beach to ourselves, and all I could think was 'man, I cant wait to get back to Bangkok !'. Its a sickness.

Archived