Laos Nightlife

jjj

What a coincidence - she had much the same opinion of Udon that you do ! I guess that goes with the territory when you grow up in a provincial town, some loser gets you pregnant at 20 and you find yourself supporting a kid. Its one of the reasons I persevere with Ms CP - no kids squirreled away with Mama.

The Riverside was cheap, 500B, and guest friendly when I stayed there. I was a regular at the Saysana Hotel but it was under renovation last time I looked, a while ago now though.

Do you know if these hotels have websites? Too many blasted "Agoda" type booking agencies on google.

Guest HonoluluJimmy

Luang Prabang... nit noi. No C.W. in the MP's as I tried five places. I would say, sorryfully, that you'll probably get more service from the Farang Hippie chicks needing to finance the rest of their journey! The last place on the east side of the street, pizza deli fare, was a good spot. I don't eat white meat but did get a good number of looks. I did a China Doll from San Fran that I meet.... I think is was 100K Kip or something!

I took a new girl to Patong Beach once, she'd never associated the sea with recreational activity and it took me ages to get her into the water in her new swimming costume.

Then she didn't want to come out.

She was amazed at the para-gliders and convinced they were dropping them into the water as a joke... never stopped laughing.

Good BJ skills as well.

Archived