Getting that LOS Itch Again!

JJsushi

The last time JJsushi was in LOS I had just broken off my engagement to the classic graduate school educated, high earning career oriented American beauty from an upper middle class background.

I celebrated or maybe drowned my sorrows with 5 bar girls picked up from an after hours pub a bottle of whisky and a pack of cheap Thai made condoms in a short time room. Did my deed paid them each 1k baht, put on my sunglasses and stumbled back to my apt in the godawful sunlight ready to renew my life with scheduled quarterly trips to the land. Yup I was ready to go back to my old ways and rent 2 apts one for the "good" girls and one for the hookers. Ready to hit the high end discos and unmarked clubs that catered to the little princesses and uni chicks and make my rounds at the traditional monger P4P spots

That was a couple of years ago and I never made it back. I got waylaid by dating a bevy of aggressive Eastern European chicks in NYC. Something about them got me hooked aside from the fact they were gorgeous and very feminine, something more to the effect how they make a real effort to please a man.

Yet I still can't escape the siren call of LOS and I'm soooooo itching to get back but the Russian gf ain't stupid, the old "going to Asia for a biz trip" won't work. She won't stop me but I know how she thinks and in this case her thoughts will be accurate and there will eventually be repercussions based on the suspicions.

Why is the fuckin itch so strong for a backwards ass country where I dare say the sex is not even that great?

I swear the feeling is that of being homesick!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truly stated it is as if a magical feeling resonates throughout the Kingdom and infects all it's visitors. I'm never quite able to achieve the perma good mood when outside it's boundries...and I can't quite put my finger on why.

Surely you can come up with a reasonable excuse.

What is it about Russian girls?

I have dipped into the Rusky action before but limited to Dubai P4P so maybe not a good example. I found the girls to be drop-dead gorgeous but no fun at all mechanical sex, no humor just stick it in and get done!! :down:

That's what I like soooooooooo much about Thai girls; most are not worried about time (LT) and some actually have fun.

It might be different with the Ruskys if you go to thier country where it's a buyers market. But in Dubai it is a sellers market and they know so they can act like bitches and still make money!

JMHO, S1

Surely you can come up with a reasonable excuse.

Reasonable excuse? Absolutely! One that will we accepted without suspicion and repercussions? No!

I will eventually satisfy my itch and go but it will have to be done immediately after a big fight or something.

Problem is that I don't think the siren song of LOS will ever go away. For some guys that itch is about cheap pussy, for others a cheaper and slower lifestyle; for me there was simply the feeling that I was "home". As a tourist I would estimate that 95% of my socializing was outside of the P4P and expat scene; which really does affect your perception of the people and culture.

What is it about Russian girls? My mate goes crazy over them but I keep getting this picture of 1980's steroided weightlifters.

I'm not really into big tits either after being married to a set of 40 inchers for 20 years.

Dude u really need to meet the ones that aren't featured in a propaganda films. Former USSR chicks come in all shapes and sizes and for the most part are extremely attractive. Many of them are more shapely than any Thai/Asian chick I have come across. They also exude a certain sexiness that Thai girls don't seem to replicate but not as feral as Brazilian women.

Personally I find Asian chicks to be "cute" and Eastern European women to be " hot and gorgeous". A thai chick I can take to he amusement park and we will have a great time but a Russian chick I can take to a dinner and gala event that requires formal attire.

What has always attracted me to Thai women was their attitudes and cultural behaviors in male female interactions.

What is it about Russian girls?

I have dipped into the Rusky action before but limited to Dubai P4P so maybe not a good example. I found the girls to be drop-dead gorgeous but no fun at all mechanical sex, no humor just stick it in and get done!! :down:

That's what I like soooooooooo much about Thai girls; most are not worried about time (LT) and some actually have fun.

It might be different with the Ruskys if you go to thier country where it's a buyers market. But in Dubai it is a sellers market and they know so they can act like bitches and still make money!

JMHO, S1

Never did P4P with Russian chicks but I pay in other ways. They definitely have an agenda and compared to Thai chicks are more savvy and better educated as a whole. Culturally they are very feminine and are socialized to please men. Sometimes u have to treat them like shit to properly recalibrate that socialization mechanism.

Archived