Attach photos YMail not working

zanemay

It worked fine for me in the USA. I just emailed a 300kb photo with no problems. How big is the photo you are trying to attach? Which browser are you using?

I have routinely attached photos 1mb - 1.3mb

10 at a time no problem.

Now the function is so intermittent as to be useless.

I am testing to see if I can attach one at a time or if there is any problem with the photos. I have been looking at the "Attaching Files" progress bar for 5 minutes to attach one photo. Long ago the progress bar for WinExplorer changed to "Done" but the yahoo progress bar goes on and on. That means it will never happen. I attached one photo normally, went to "attach more", then it choked. A week or so ago before this started happening it would attach at least a photo each 30 seconds.

I have tried different internet shops and used both explorer and firefox. This is really f'd!

Since your avatar is not showing up neither, I presume you are on the way to the digital Nirvana...

:surprised:

Was that a response? My avatar disappeared a year ago. I don't know how they work exactly, but I thought it was located at a different website. If the sites shut down or change, then our avatars don't work? I'm curious about that too... But back to the photo problem...

If anyone cares, I'm doing various little tests to try to work out the best process to send photos. I've at least figured out what the progress bars and messages should say when photos are processing correctly. I am managing to send photos but it is a lot slower than it used to be.

I will clock the computers I'm using. The internet shops are changing to wifi and who knows what place has what speed, no matter what it says on the window of the internet shop.

Archived