Bed SupperClub Bangkok

Torneyboy

I guess so.

Been to the Q-BAR a few times. All the snooty little bitches with braces on thier already perfect teeth wanting 4000 baht for starfish short-time just does not do it for me!!!!!

S1

Let me put this in before I get flamed:

This is JMHO!!! I know some guys love this place!!

S1

I've been to BSC one time. I went early enough, apparently, that I didn't have to pay a cover but did have to show an ID. I'm old so don't know why. After an hour or so and a few beers, I had a cute young thing that left with me and we went to PB. In the morning after a marathon the night before and a nice morning session, she wanted absolutely zero money. I tried to give her at least a couple hundered for a taxi and she wouldn't accept that either. I dare to say, they are not all out there looking for baht. Some are just horny.

I've been to BSC one time. I went early enough, apparently, that I didn't have to pay a cover but did have to show an ID. I'm old so don't know why. After an hour or so and a few beers, I had a cute young thing that left with me and we went to PB. In the morning after a marathon the night before and a nice morning session, she wanted absolutely zero money. I tried to give her at least a couple hundered for a taxi and she wouldn't accept that either. I dare to say, they are not all out there looking for baht. Some are just horny.

:applause::worship::worship::applause: :bangit:

Archived