Xanax alternative

skirtlifter

For the life of me I cannot sleep on planes even if I'm well lubricated. Once, about 5 years back, Imanaged to get some Xanax without a prescription and they worked a treat. I am thinking of going to my local GP in Bangers to see if he will prescribe them. Just wondering what my chances are. Is there a generic/alternative which will do the job and does not require a script? :sleeping::dunno:

You can get them at the pharmacy, but they can be of varying quality which can make life a bit unpredicatble, if you go to your usual hospital in BKK you should get a good quality tablet which is a bit safer.

In the past I've also found that stilnox or tomazompan can do a similar job (tomazopan were the best for me personally). There is also another pill called either DormaCom or Dormaid which does the trick but I have never flown on them.

Cheers

Thanks for the info guys. SLH...are those pills over the counter? :up:

Like CTO said, they're technically illeagal to sell over the counter although some places will, however they can be of varying quality. Pop into the local hospital such as Bumrumgrad, might cost a bit more but they'll be legitimate medicines then.

Cheers

Archived