Leg bloken

buffalo_bill

What about the airport metal detectors? Secondary screening every time for now on?

bolts get taken out after 6 to 18 months, depending..... and no, dtectors are set to a certain level, dont think titanium bolts can set it off.

its a perfect excuse though to travel first class, he Bubile ?

BB

My leg , not grandmother Si Saket . Tomorrow they will put two bolts through somewhere and they tell me it is going to be 6 weeks . Is that realistic , any experience ? Point is on Jan 3rd I want to take off for Krungthep if you know what I mean . Turbo shite really .

yeah yeah yeah...and the buffalo is sick, and your little niece needs a new uniform for school, and grandpa's roof is leaking, and your sister just got pregnant, and the wife needs a new dildo etc etc...

we've heard them all before, and then some...

IN SHORT: NO YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY COIN FROM THIS BOARD!

What about the airport metal detectors? Secondary screening every time for now on?

bolts get taken out after 6 to 18 months' date=' depending..... and no, dtectors are set to a certain level, dont think titanium bolts can set it off.

its a perfect excuse though to travel first class, he Bubile ?

BB[/quote']

I've had bolts in my leg for 14 years now, they never set off the detectors, but then neither does my watch or chain.

Archived