Leaving Thailand

New Petchburi Pete

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you, Teach! :thumbup:

Pete, you might look into these. Supposed to be an immunity booster.

<< Many researchers have studied Agaricus blazei, as well as other medicinal mushrooms for close to 50 years, due to laboratory tests which show they may stimulate immune system cells and the production of immune system cytokines. Below is a summary of this research, which is often based on animal or cellular models. Research conducted on the mushroom's ability to impact the human immune system or human diseases is limited.

Leukemia: Inhibited growth via apoptosis>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agaricus_blazei

A truely great statement Sir , I read this as an announcement of moving elsewhere and not a farewell . A question arises : is it possible that we met at Gulliver's at the occasion of a dinner when a man called JimmyBlonde :evil: was there and your wife was pregnant ? Which would mean it has been 7 years ago , Jesus Christ .

Many people of our Generation of NP have left recently. The US will be great for your family- school for the little one, excitement and a different life for the misses.

Certainly with the US dollar being down it is the right time to be moving money to the US.

I hope your leukemia treatment goes smoothly and it is successful

Chok dee

WYD

Bubi, I'm fairly confident that Pete remembers that night if you addressed him as 'Jesus Christ' ! We've had a few members through the board over the years who may have been under the illusion that they could walk on water, but this is a revelation.

Pete, hope it goes well, and that you keep sharing your insights with us. Often wonder how it goes for long-timers who return to Farangland.

Bubi - I do seem to recall Jimmie Blonde there at that meeting - said large belly of said large wife is now said large son who'll be a front row / forward depending on football code.

I seem to remember Jimmie Blonde fighting for chips, or french fries of the plate of another member also gone from the board who introduced him to Pete - perhaps so Jimmie Blonde would steal Pete's chips instead of his own.

Archived