"Receiving" anal from girls

JayD

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a ton of demand for "prostate massage/stimulation" in the classified adds around here, and many of the women hookers offer it here. Apparently some guys can really get off this way, never mind any underlying reasons.

My advice is, strike up a repose with a girl or 5, bring a strap on with you, then when they feel comfortable, have them try it on you, eventually you will find the right one. Er not tht I ever did that or anything...

As for us being a high schoolish clique...I think we are being over estimated...

I've had two women, one in good ol' LA (non p4p), the other in LOS, try to talk me into letting them fuck me with a strap-on. I think I attract the crazies.

I was willing to let them get creative with their pinkies, but... beyond I had to say: uh uh, don't do that. (And I don't have a damn thing against people that do). So I have no doubt there's a market.

My reservation was with the general tone, and the idea of getting ass-fucked with a dildo for five hours. Five hours. Almost 1/4 of a day dedicated. Do you know how thin the skin in the anus is? I need some validation from people that do this shit, can you sustain that activity for five hours? Maybe a poll is in order.

Ahhh, and everybody is high school cliquish I suppose. I just feel ornery sometimes. :)

Dave,

If I come across as naive, then it's probably because it was my first time in Thailand. Maybe I should have clarified that we were together in my hotel room for about 7 hours, and spent about 5 of that having anal sex (her on me). Most of that was strap-on, but we started off with her fingering me and she also used a vibrator on me for about an hour.

This was a record for me, but in the gay scene (especially on the US West Coast in places like San Francisco) it's quite common for guys to have anal sex for much longer than this. This often happens if they take methamphetamine (the scene involving guys doing these two together is called PNP standing for party and play). If you do a Google search for "anal sex" +marathon you'll be able to see what I mean.

Alright Jay, I'll give you credit - but damn dude, that just seems brutal to me. (I am actually naive, for reals).

Good luck with your search, as the others said -- finding women willing to accommodate your somewhat off the beaten path request probably won't be too difficult, as I've encountered some who wanted me to be their guinea pig.

Be safe.

Archived