Thankyou Switzerland!

spirit_of_town_hall

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True Mentors, go to any European city and the schools are full of muslims, often with no native children present...

How can anyone think this is a good thing, what you are looking at is the future face of that city

People who are pro muslim immigration are literally fucking up their childrens future security and prosperity to look virtuous now, its as simple as that.

I dont believe there are any normal working people in europe who are pro mass muslim immigration, the liberal elite are, and thats all the counts by the looks of it.

STH

Relax, I don't know every city in Europe but guess it's the same as around here, in well off areas children playgrounds and schools have a low if not nil percentage of muslim kids in them. Those folks need to become a great deal more succesful before they can invade the west. And actually the few muslim families who show up where my kids hang out are fine by my book - but they seem to have other obsessions than the islamisation of the world.

Just read on the net that one of the Euro councils would take on the new law in some kind of Euro court that would overturn Switzerland's law. WTF is that? I've advised before that the sovereign states of the UK and the Continent would be ill-advised to sign on to all of the treaties and "we are one" bullshit organizations. All you have to do is look at how powerless the individual states in the USA are against the wishes of Washington, D.C. Unfortunately, there are those heads of states who would further relinquish their sovereign authority to organizations such as the U.N.

HH

Not sure you have all the info, muslim people can still build new mosques, but no more minarets.

And the 4 existing minarets were already not allowed to be used for call to prayer.

.. does this mean then there will be no new churches with steeples allowed, and that noisy church bell ringing will in future be banned?

Otherwise one religion is being favoured, and another discriminated against. Muslims become 2nd class Swiss citizens, without the same rights to build their places of worship with architectural adornments as Christians have.

It's a slippery slope that Nazi Germany followed in the 1930s when they made German Jews 2nd class citizens.. and eventually 6 million non existent ones.

This referendum was based on hatred... not very healthy for a modern democratic country.

:beer:

Switzerland is sensibly not in the EU so as a sovereign nation it can do as it pleases. The liberal elite are furious by this decision, the BBC presenters face was contorted with rage when she announced the " surprise " Swiss referendum result.

The average working man and woman in europe are worried about the islamisation of the continent.

They know as we all know, protestations of peaceful worship and a willingness to integrate often soon disappear when Muslim population levels reach critical mass. Political demands and expectations of special treatment also soon follow.

STH

Not sure you have all the info, muslim people can still build new mosques, but no more minarets.

And the 4 existing minarets were already not allowed to be used for call to prayer.

.. does this mean then there will be no new churches with steeples allowed, and that noisy church bell ringing will in future be banned?

Otherwise one religion is being favoured, and another discriminated against. Muslims become 2nd class Swiss citizens, without the same rights to build their places of worship with architectural adornments as Christians have.

It's a slippery slope that Nazi Germany followed in the 1930s when they made German Jews 2nd class citizens.. and eventually 6 million non existent ones.

This referendum was based on hatred... not very healthy for a modern democratic country.

:beer:

No, it does not mean that at all.

I only explained what the referendum was about, not my point of view.

And I criticised the patronising governement for knowing better than the population, and it got right back at them.

Yes, this ballot sends the wrong message, but yes, people are definitely afraid of the growing and nearly irreversable islamification of good ol'Europe.

BB

Archived