Paranormal Activity in Bangkok

Mike Goodtime

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You talk about visions, Mike asks about ghosts.... Sure you were not drunk, jetlagged or that you wanted to see / imagine what you did ?

BB, ghosts are ghostly visions ... how much have you had to drink, I just started with some chinese beer a young chinese girl has just brought over ... cheers

Buy a general book on hypnosis, there will most likely be a reasonable scientific explanation in there to what people explain as paranormal activity.

Cheers

I stated as a preface to my post "I don't believe in Ghosts and I am agreeable to how science can explain such apparitions by scientific reasoning - room size, temperature, wall construction materials etc (no one ever sees a ghost in modern designed houses)".

I don't believe in ghosts, if they were real then there would already be scientific evidence of it, in a real sense.

Does anyone have any information on haunted places or places of paranormal activity in Bangkok?

Yes . One of these places definitely is in front of a property labelled as Thai Teen Massage in Soi 33 . As I have already duely reported before I was passing this establishment heading for my afternon blessing at the Thai Bible Society when right in front of the door I heard a strange voice whispering " sexy massah inside " , and when I looked around I saw a strange woman of supranatural beauty in black suit waving at me . I think this meets " Paranormal " as Khun Mike would qualify it ; as far as it concerns the " Activities " : yes they were there . 1800 all in .

Can do .

Ask the BGs. Almost every hotel has a room or two the BGs will refuse to stay in. Usually, it is because someone died there. The Honey Hotel has such a room - where a BGs allegedly was scalded to death in a bath tub.

p.s. I don't believe in honest politicians. If they existed, there would already be scientific evidence. ;)

Archived