Piggy's Pattaya Ponderings - Part II

MooNoi

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe LSL is a bit harsh in his approach, but I can't escape the feeling there is some merit to his views.

After last episode described by Piggy, I think in his shoes I'd simply have avoided returning to Peppermint. After all, there's plenty of places to have fun.

No criticism, Piggy, just my POV.

I sometimes BF a different girl from a bar I've previously BF'd one before, (like in a Soi 6 bar) but if a significant experience has been had with a first one, and I don't want more involvement with her, I usually avoid that place for a while, rather then go back and rub her nose in it by taking a collegue.

Taking a collegue under her eyes is a bit like saying "all i wanted you for was to fuck, and one hole is as good as another."

i can understand the emotional turmoil this situation may cause for Ms J.

BTW, the 'airline' girl was cute! Wish she'd have come with us to Sisterz.....

Ok - everyone is entitled to their opinion, and probably in a lot of things LSL is correct in what he says.

I never claimed to be perfect. I also never intended to upset anyone or make their life miserable in any way shape or form.

Anyway, I'm not going to get into a slanging match with anyone. No one in this sanook scene is perfect - whether it be punters or girls - and as a lot of people say, "the longer that you're in the scene, the less you probably understand it."

I'm sure there are a lot worse guys than me running around the bars and I know there's a lot better guys than me too.

My trip reports that I write are merely intended to provide some reading material for people who may be interested in my trips and a few of the places I have been to and things I have done whilst here.

Anyway, in order to keep the peace and not turn things into a red-blooded debate on the treatment of bar girls I won't post anymore trip reports.

Not spitting my dummy out of the pram, but I just prefer to keep the peace around here as my trip reports were *not* something I intended to turn into a slanging match.

Post your reports. One guy's opinion should not deter you from posting your experiences. Everyone is entitled to their opinions whether right or wrong but their opinion on a message board shouldn't force another to change their behaviour. This is bullying and shouldn't be tolerated. Post your reports.

I don't get a sense anyone is bullying. Livestock has a strong opinion which he voiced with little tact, in my opinion, but I doubt he intended to bully anyone. There may be some truths in his post, but they are hard to find because of the raw emotion of the post. I don't know what caused this emotion to surface, but obviously it's something Livestock cares a lot about.

MooNoi understandably took things a bit personally, and reacted by saying he'd stop posting. I think he most likely will retract that after things settle a little. At least I hope so, because I (and obviously others) enjoy his writing.

I don't get a sense anyone is bullying. Livestock has a strong opinion which he voiced with little tact, in my opinion, but I doubt he intended to bully anyone. There may be some truths in his post, but they are hard to find because of the raw emotion of the post. I don't know what caused this emotion to surface, but obviously it's something Livestock cares a lot about.

MooNoi understandably took things a bit personally, and reacted by saying he'd stop posting. I think he most likely will retract that after things settle a little. At least I hope so, because I (and obviously others) enjoy his writing.

Archived