Piggy's Pattaya Ponderings - Part II

MooNoi

I have not had much time to follow this latest TR from the piglet closely (flat out at work) but his last one I read daily and enjoyed immensley but LSL's posting does raise some interesting questions.

In my opinion his post was not a personal attack on piglet nor was it a flame, all LSL did was to take "Soundbites" from information posted by piglet and pointed out, from his point of view, the percieved hypocricy contained within them, nothing more nothing less.

Piglet my old mucker, don't spit your dummy (pacifer to my cousins over the pond) and throw all of your toys out of the play pen but read and analyse what LSL posted when you are in a calmer frame of mind. Identify the percived points made by LSL and counter with a reply as well structured as his post. Maybe, just maybe doing so may help you in deciding what you really want in life.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on Moo Noi for one f.....ing second.

Get that dummy and place it very carefully back in that pram - and let there be no more shit.

You continue writing your trip reports. You are one person and entitled to write your reports. If someone doesn't like them then tuff shit on that person. They can always do what Khun Sanuk does and don't read them (Khun Sanuk isn't into the trip reports - no problem there.)

This particular reort has been read, so far, by 150 people. 31 people had something to say about it and the follow up comments.

Khun Sanuk was only talking the other day about how to get this forum back on the road again. If people dont write trip reports then thats just another nail in the coffin.

Your reports are always good fun and a good read. This last on shows how the other girls think of Miss J - and keeping in mind these ladies are very clannish its good to see that coming out in your reports.

Don't give up because one person doesn't like it - tough shit on him.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Piggy...piggy...piggy

Sheeet....I thought Pig skin was tough stuff....

I know I gave you a basting last time...but again that was just "My" opinion

Come on Buddy....tell us what you and CTO got up to...and I'll post something about my recent adventures.."Up Country"...especially the one about ..The new GIK...her friend...AND her 2 Aunties

Wednesday was a VERY interesting day...lol

Cheers DC....the Country Boy

Piggy,

Put LLS and his judgemental stuff on ignore. Keep posting your reports for those who enjoy them. One critic of your reports should not cause you to stop posting them. Just ignore him. The women have the right to consent, play their own games with the punters, etc. You've done nothing wrong and already seem to know and care about what you get up to in these odd relationships with BGs and pros (as much as anyone can).

So thanks for being so open and honest in your trip reports. Keep them coming. And just ignore (or even place on ignore) the critics.

Piggy...piggy...piggy

Sheeet....I thought Pig skin was tough stuff....

I know I gave you a basting last time...but again that was just "My" opinion

Come on Buddy....tell us what you and CTO got up to...and I'll post something about my recent adventures.."Up Country"...especially the one about ..The new GIK...her friend...AND her 2 Aunties

Wednesday was a VERY interesting day...lol

Cheers DC....the Country Boy

We're WAITING, DS.

Archived