Sad news as I'm about to leave!

New Petchburi Pete

My wife and I just heard that the gal two doors down from us committed suicide last night (hanged herself) as she could not deal with her farang 'boyfriend' who was out every night seeing too many ladies. The cops are all over the place now.

Maybe I should not be shocked as this is Pattaya, and this guy's activities are commonplace. But, we knew the girl, who appeared to be in her late twenties. She seemed really nice. I guess she just hooked the wrong fish? :down:

We had a woman, 29 years old, jump off 18th floor balcony of our building last year. She had been living with a friend for a couple of months after her over 3 year farang boyfriend had left without saying a word.

She was standing there talking to her friend about how she couldn't take it anymore, climbed up on the rail and just jumped. Her friend managed to grab her arm, but couldn't hang on. She smiled and said goodbye to her friend as she slipped out of her grasp.

I cannot imagine having that memeory for the rest of my life.

TH

Yeah, it's the ones left behind that suffer most in suicides.

I may be alone here, but I feel for the philandering boyfriend -- unless he's truly a cold-blooded specimen, he's just been royally mind-fucked and it's going to eat away at him. Hard to get past something like that intact.

This is gonna follow the guy the rest of his life' date=' no question.[/quote']

Nevertheless I don't feel sorry for the guy at all.

Really? Without knowing details of the situation beyond he slept with other women and she committed suicide? Bit of a harsh judgement to pass on another. The guy may have been a cruel prick, or she may have been mentally unstable and depressed. Or many combinations thereof --> but I wouldn't wish that on another to live with.

And I do feel for him.

Godspeed.

Archived