what level of thai can you speak,read,write,how long u learn?

belfastish

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thais can't tell the difference. I worked with a guy from the Bronx. I had trouble understanding his Noo Yawk "English", and my basically west coast accent puzzled him. We often had to repeat things to each other. The Thais laughed their heads off, saying we both sounded the same to them! :dunno:

if you can decode this than you can truely speak thai.

fah use my brain remember you maybe fah can forget you but fah use my heart remembers you and fah can not forget you ....fah try forget you very often but fah can not do it ...fah still remember you all the time

THX... YOU MY FRIEND ALL FOR COMMENT ..FAH FEEL NICE ALL AND FAH READ IT ALL 1131 COMMENT AND NICE TO MISS U ALL AND TODAY FAH HAPPY TO HAVE U ALL MY FRIEND!!!!! fah love you all friend love you really !!!! love you more my friendddddddddd

see any profire majority man tells that have no a picture no reply!!! but I think have no a picture better have a picture someone have picture but ..... OMG!!! ....he handsome so much!!! it makes me doesn't want to read a letter and I like to think if have no picture I wants to read more than have a picture someone tell me that my language very bad !! tell you if Thai is the interlingua I will read and laugh you toooo hehehehehe I fully marry with someone at sincerity *********************************** fun fun fun *************************** Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr really!!! Huhhhhh..*- * ROMANCEMATHEMATICS * Smart man + smart woman = romance Smart man + dumb woman = affair Dumb man + smart woman = marriage Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy * OFFICE ARITHMETIC * Smart boss + smart employee = profit Smart boss + dumb employee = production Dumb boss + smart employee = promotion Dumb boss + dumb employee = overtime

I hate your question when I met you That you always ask me am I ok? Sound like you sympathies me . But it’s just the word, You don’t know what to say to me Someone was broken heart, Do you think she will happy? So what do want to know from me about your question that you asked me am I ok? The day you have her with you I have no one to be with. I feel so lonely Every night is so long for me I don’t know how to pass the terrible time every night If it just you think you should ask me something Please ask me another question Don’t pretend to feel bad to me. Don’t try to be good to me. I’m just a girl you left. Do you think am I ok? Do you think I don’t feel anything with our memories?. Why you keep asking me? The day you have her with you I have no one to be with. I feel so lonely Every night is so long for me I don’t know how to pass the terrible time every night The day you have her with you I have no one to be with. I’m so lonely I use all of my time for crying and then it can made me sleepy to pass the other night mare….

ah want marry ------>>> a nice man at The bald The fat The short have a decayed tooth The cross-eyed the nose is distorted a leg is slanted poorness and be flirt if you have 3 in 10 the heading agree I am your..... fun fun fun fun fun fun maybe!!! our child will might lovely is like you hahahahahaha

now! fah feel good hmmmmmm it very good really ! hehehe nittana-2678@hotmail.com fah want only friend ka we can be friend ka not 4 love ka

What you see a lot of here, but it's nowhere near as prevalent as in the PI, is foreigners speaking English with a local accent.

I once started a thread on a PI mongers board asking if they thought people who did this were dorks and the overwhelming response was that:

i) they all did it.

ii) it was the only way the locals could understand what they said

iii) they were outraged at the suggestion it wasn't a legitimate means of communication with limited English speakers.

Archived