Could You Have a Kid Out there?

Julian2

Nothing to brood about or worry about really. It's possible, but unless you have some way to contact every woman you have bedded there's really not much you can do about it. Condom usage is excellent for easing your fears of accidently impregnating a lass, but we all know that most do not use them 100% with every encounter they have had since reaching puberty.

What I hate are the ones who know they have a kid and they do nothing to care for it. And I also hate women who deliberately get pregnant and then try to force the guy into marriage, will not even think about getting an abortion, and are totally unreasonable about the amount of child support required to raise the child. Seen both often enough and think it sucks.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What bothers me somewhat is that women seem to feel they have the unquestioned final say if they get knocked up. You might really want to have that child, but if she doesn't - screw you, she aborts it. On the other hand, you might not want to have the kid at all, but she goes ahead, has it and then demands you pay child support for the next 18 years.

If a woman gets pregnant, she is equally at fault for not acting responsibly. It's the guy who gets the shit end of the stick. :hmmm:

i've been thinking a bit about this.. i had a "risky incident" with a girl in cambo not long ago, and am thinking that i have some obligation to contact her soon just to give her a chance to tell me if i have new obligations coming up.

I don't really relish the idea of the contact, as much out of fear as anything else... but i don't think i could live with not knowing... i have her contact info and she doesn't have mine

I lived with a Lao girl for a year and she had an abortion couple of months after we moved in together. We discussed it briefly but finally it was her decision. I met her a couple of years after we broke up and she told me she hadn't been sure it was mine. Her previous relationship and me had briefly "overlapped". Very decent of her I thought.

The Lao girls aborted themselves with very little hesitation. An Englishman there told me his wife had had about six.

If she was a "working girl", I wouldn't bother. How would you know who was the daddy? But a non-pro special friend ... that's different. :hmmm:

p.s.I once knew a BG who was getting child support for three different "fathers". In reality, she'd never had a kid! :p

I probably would bother, but I would not ask her directly. This would be an invitation for a 'sudden' pregnancy...

Archived