An Unpleasant Incident: Jerkwads who Treat Bargirls Like Dirt

expat

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great post ranma , nailed it. I vote delete most sections and the board will be better. Personally i'm up country finding that the fairy light places are easy and fun venues.

Be specific. Which sections do you want deleted?

All these airy fairy posts agreeing with each other, you are clearly dissatisfied with the board. Tell us why.

Then tell us why you are here.

It seems that if people who don't have your exact point of view post something, then it's ok to call them names and act all superior to them, all the while acting as if *they* are the ones acting superior. Well, the fact is that you are the ones who are looking down on others.

Unless you believe that you can do whatever the hell you want no matter what the person you are doing it to says.

That's what it comes down to. A person said they wanted someone to stop doing something. That someone refused. I got angry. You took it as an opportunity to vent a bunch of bullshit.

If you think it's ok to do to people things that they don't want, we'll have to agree to disagree.

I thought Raman500 post was quite insightful.

Whilst you may not have to agree with it, it did sum up an underlying feeling about certain segments of this boards attitudes towards the board itself.

Whilst each poster may not agree 100%, there are parts of the whole that could or do align with individual posters feelings of the board.

However, maybe unfortunately, the fluidity of a forum's nature leads to this, especially when posts are down. In the bygone days, the sheer number of posts being posted placated to each posters own personal needs.

However, as sum up in the following song, it says it all.

cUDRZ5j0lUQ

expat, could you be just a *little* more full of yourself ?

I've seen a variety of shit-stirrers come and go in my modest time on the board, but for someone with 305 posts in roughly the same period, you seem awfully keen to stir up a few hornets nests. As ranma pointed out, a lot of your post was about the fact that you've been castigating yourself for doing absolutely zip about the jerkwad in question - for a man of inaction, you are one hell of a keyboard warrior.

The irony of this thread, for mine, is that said jerkwad would have gone back to his accounting job in Farangland weeks ago, completely oblivious to the angst he has clearly caused you. Let it go.

Archived