How to choose a girl?

radioman

NB. This is not a serious thread (I think). Let's have some fun.

So you want a new girl? Not a wife but a girl who will be your friend, gik and compensated dating partner. Something available when you want but no real strings attached.

Where to start? Soi Cowboy seems like a good place these days so lets give that a whirl. Now what to look for?

Okay, over to you, what would 'your' criteria be?

Discuss, ad-infinitum, and with a small amount of tongue in cheek (maybe)

So you want a new girl? Not a wife but a girl who will be your friend, gik and compensated dating partner. Something available when you want but no real strings attached.

You mean, like a bargirl? :surprised: Go figure, where to look on Soi Cowboy :content:

Discuss, ad-infinitum, and with a small amount of tongue in cheek (maybe)

This post sounds like it is posted by some Indian/Arabian chap, posing as a girl and asking "what would you do with my body Sir" and getting his kicks off :susel:

Since you have made several posts Sir I shall give you the benefit of the doubt! :content:

I never realized I'd made so many posts :content:

Maybe they were all as puerile :dunno:

Not meant to be the Arab pretending to be a BG

But indeed a BG will do. I've had several over the years that fit the bill and they really are great until the BS'o'meter goes off the scale then its time for a new one.

Just musing over what others would choose to fill this role to see if I might have overlooked something.

Humour is warranted I think as these sorts of discussions have a tendency to get overly specific, and boring.

Archived