How to choose a girl?

radioman

Dont choose one who sends you an email with a line like this in it 4 days prior to your holiday together:

Sorry if I don't send email to you many day because I'm busy with preparing myself before I go to see you

Nothing like spending 3 hours in a salon and the rest of the afternoon shopping at Carrefour to prepare yourself for a plane flight. Arduous.

NB. This is not a serious thread (I think). Let's have some fun.

So you want a new girl? Not a wife but a girl who will be your friend, gik and compensated dating partner. Something available when you want but no real strings attached.

Where to start? Soi Cowboy seems like a good place these days so lets give that a whirl. Now what to look for?

Okay, over to you, what would 'your' criteria be?

Discuss, ad-infinitum, and with a small amount of tongue in cheek (maybe)

You don't pick the first or second good looking head you see... you pick the third one. TIME: about 2 minutes.

Cav, if that is the case then those cheap bastards really need to lift their game. How is a girl meant to afford shoes, clothes and parties with her friends on anything *less* than 100K a month ? Throw in ongoing issues with the buffalo back in the village and I think 150K is a lot fairer. Give till it hurts, guys.

Archived