Sign in to follow this  
yfs

Ubon night life???

A friend proposed going to Ubon next week. I questioned whether there was ant nightlife there and any forms of transportation such as taxis and or tuk tuk. Can anyone help?

Since it's in Thailand, there probably won't be a nightmarket or food on any street corner neither.

Sorry, can't provide any useful info.

It's a standard large Thai provincial city, there'll be night life anywhere you see the coloured lights. There'll be karaoke bars and knocking shops a plenty.

And tuk tuk mak mak.

search for a couple of blogs, bigbabykenny and werewolfs lair.

they have both had write ups of their trip to Ubon earlier this year. Quite a bit of nightlife in Ubon, particularly according to bigbabykenny's blog ...pity its full of inane comments too

...I questioned whether there was ant nightlife there and any forms of transportation such as taxis and or tuk tuk. Can anyone help?

Loads. Spider nightlife, worm nightlife, you name it.... (sorry couldnt resist) :D

search for a couple of blogs, bigbabykenny and werewolfs lair.

they have both had write ups of their trip to Ubon earlier this year. Quite a bit of nightlife in Ubon, particularly according to bigbabykenny's blog ...pity its full of inane comments too

Those blogs are limited in their scope.

Thank you anyway.

Thanks for those links MikeN. Bigbabykenny seems to be going the no-censorship route. I always find that interesting. And a thread on Stick v. non-Stick I notice. That should pull in a few readers.