Advice needed

FAT_AUSSIE

Hi guys,

I really need your advice for a serious problem! I suspected for some time now that the missus had been cheating. The usual signs; the phone rings, if I answer the caller hangs up, going out with the girls a lot... I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I always fall asleep. Anyway last night I hid in the shed behind the boat, when she came home she got out of someones car buttoned up her top and took her panties out her bag and put them on. It was at that moment crouched behind the boat I noticed it... a hairline crack in the outboard mounting bracket.. is that something I can weld or do I need to replace it...?

Am I mising something here?

Shouldn't this poster be concerned with his wife and her actions?

I fully realize that welding is a manly subject. Certainly, welding a butt joint, lap joint, corner joint, edge joint, and T-joint, are all important. As well as Oxy-Acetylene welding.

But what about the actions of the other party?

Am I mising something here?

Shouldn't this poster be concerned with his wife and her actions?

I know you're being facetious. Right?

I put the thread starting post above by Fat Aussie as one of the best I've read on the entire forum. Serious. I like the subtle shift and humor. It's actually very clever and executed well.

Well muthafuckin done Fat Aussie sir.

Archived