Budget for One Month!

Savittre

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great - the usual pissing contest of 'I make more in a month than you do in year !' seems to have somehow turned into 'I can spend less than you can and still have a good time !'. There is a sad little man inside me who wants to see Buddha do it. Personally, I manage the 'thrifty Ted' thing for a few days, then get drunk and blow most of what I've saved :)

Daily

hotel bht 1,814 usd 53.35

barfine bht 600 usd 17.65

girl + bj bht 2,600 usd 76.47

food bht 800 usd 23.53

refreshments bht 1,500 usd 44.12

transport bht 100 usd 2.94

total bht 7,414 usd 218.06

or 6,500 odd usd for 30 days

ymmv

Coss

Yeah, I think bearing in mind this guy is emerging from a horrible situation, he needs a lift, he needs to party, go nuts, have as much fun as humanly possible.

Also prices have risen enormously in the 4 years I've been here....

So I think, 9.5K will do just fine. Why have an ok holiday when you can have a crazy one? This guy needs fun!!!!

But....

Watch him with the ladies...he sounds like the perfect candidate to fall totally in love with the first BG who makes him feel better...he is vulnerable and depressed....I'd say he needs to be guided firmly, or he'll end up in another nightmare.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just there in Dec.

I do spend a little freely. I probably tip, when I shold not. I order alot of room service. Without flight. I ended up spending 2700USD for 2 weeks. This included Plasma Whitning that cost 6000bhat a girl or two daily. spending whatever and whenever I wanted. BUT I did not drink alot on this trip. 1-2 beers and a few sodas per bar.

Tell your buddy to bring the 9500 with him. he most likely will never use it, but it is better to have more, then less!

Plasma whitening? Haha, that's a first.

Budgeted 4k for 3 weeks in November spent about 4.5. Not including hotel/air. And not including a loan to a mate who budgeted 3k and pissed through it in a couple weeks.

But that is buying a LOT of LD (and certainly drinks for yours truly). I'd say a good third of that was the bar tab. Most of the time went with freelancers from the clubs so didn't get hit with barfines, but in every other way splurged. Lots of nights two girls, a few massage runs during the day - but that's not so much my thing - though there was a Japanese place on soi 33 that was pretty cool. Akane? 2 nights hooked up with a divorcee from a miserable marriage with enhanced boobs and god damn... she was an animal, asked for nothing but cab fare, but still the money slipped away.

When I go as a 'student' will have to tone it down, but when you're there for a short stint it's nice to have the ability to cut loose when you want. And I'm wholeheartedly with the guys putting their money into the pockets of whores.

Always like to do my part as a good citizen. :tophat:

Archived