Odds and sods

Encore

To an outsider, my rambling TR may sound occasionally as bragging, when I describe some of my 'successful' trysts. Successful I consider those where either I manage to get the action completed to MUTUAL satisfaction, or any such transaction where I have an interesting and rewarding experience of some kind.

But rest assured, not all of my forays end in triumph.

I tend to revisit regulars that have proven reliable and successful service providers. But sometimes my planning becomes unstuck.

Last week, I couldn't make up my mind. Turned towards Soi 6, and ph'd the delightful MsS at Saigon, guaranteed satisfaction.

But she didn't answer her phone, which usually means she's otherwise occupied. When I'd parked, and wandered over, her colleague outside confirmed "S" Busy customer.

OK, stroll along, maybe MsP of the third orifice fame in KK is available. No luck, MsP not work today. I didn't see anyone else I wanted in Soi 6, so I drove along to Soi 13/2, to see my good friend MsDolly at Nevada, another regular and vigourous performer.

MsD not work today.

I was offered other options, but none appealed, and besides, I usually don't foul my nest, and stick to one gal per bar.

Across the road, to that odd Gogo that has a few Katoey on door duty. Inside most are women, one dancer doing her utmost best to attract my attention, by drawing my eye to her various attractions, and making sugestive movements.

When she sat next to me, I noticed she was a bit bigger then my usual, and a bit less cute. But she had managed to raise my bloodpressure, so I thought 'what the hell, might as well try'.

Lacklustre performance. Not that she didn't try, but it kind of lack spark, it didn't 'click'.

I must trust my instincts more. On my way down MsS phones. free now. Too late!

On the road, upcountry.

Long day driving, need comfortable place to sleep. In-hotel MP is expensive and no action, been there before.

But nextdoor the bottomfeeding little clubs and MPs, i enter one that is half bar, half hairdresser. Cute bird, but no action.

Next doors, tiny bar, mamasan plus two girls. One too old (even for me), one OK (30), passable. I negotiate terms. More then expected for such an out of the way spot, but it's all there is, and they know it. No time for looking elsewhere.

Upstairs. Room with round vinyl covered couches a la Lolita. but no bed. No shower! Gal undresses, big tits drooping a bit, bigger body then I thought. OK beggars can't be choosers.

She samokes, with passable skill, but not to write home about. I go down, she's clean, but giggles 'tikatee' at my bugle, and says she really prefers to fuck instead.

But not properly warmed up, it becomes merely mechanical. The elements of the composite couch start sliding apart under us, she giggles again. I put her in the saddle, she bounces with little friction. I finish without much satisfaction.

Waste of time and money.

Downstairs I get a free final shot of rum. Better then the sex!

Then, on a flying visit to BKK, I have one hour spare late morning. Near Suk Soi 8. no time to go to Tulip (My preference), I go to Lolita. I choose Pok, a BKK born who says she's 30, maybe, maybe a bit more mature. Full body.

Pleasant surprise, she's fun. Gives skilled head (Well, that's their speciality), seems to enjoy 69, and continues to give good head while I feast on her well developed labia . Down to bugle, she gets very wet, holds my head still, pressing it to her, and comes with a moan. "Stop now, I cannot take more".

She mounts me, i look at her ample arse in the mirror. We go through a repertoir of positions, and eventually I finally get my satisfaction. She laughs and cuddles me. We talk about the usual, family, work etc.

I point at my mouth, and say "Ikkrang?" (again?).

"You want?"

Only if you want.

YES!

She's very wet now, her clit and labia swollen and glistening. I love the sight and the taste and the texture, so luscious.

She moans and bucks, and finally manages to come twice more in a row.

You lose a few and then win one. Roll the dice!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just over 2K, way over what i'd pay in P. But it was the only game around, and I was hell bent on scoring. But the last shot of Sangsom was a freebie. I may have been the only client that night. I did enjoy my talk with the girls, just the sex was lame. For half that price, I can have dynamite in p Soi 6.

But not always. Today, I went to Soi 6 with the intention of visiting the girl I met last week new, 'rose apple' or 'custard apple', i forgot which. I even forgot her bar. But she wasn't around, had taken a few days off (farang BF in town?).

So the new tube of lube I bought as a present was left untouched. In her absence, i thought i'd go back to MsDolly at Saigon, being my LT star in soi6, but she also was absent, mamsan said her BF was coming for a long stay (maybe a few weeks) so she'd be out of action. So i was out for random choices again.

I spotted a cute one at a nearby bar, but she didn't look at me when I said hello. The more weathered woman beside her said "She Shy, she don't like old men"

Hell, i can't blame her, but in that case, she won't last long in Soi 6.

Furher along, a 25 yr old with a friendly smile, not over-painted. MyFriendYOu. OK, take the plunge.

It was another slight disillusion. Tiny tits, but cute, flat tummy, no 'isan map' (Stretch marks) in spite of 2 kids. Friendly, pleasant, seemed to enjoy the bugle (She certainly got very wet indeed). Nice long inner labia, I think she did come, against her own intentions. But what followed was a not-inspired fuck, just not spontaneously wild and wonderful like Ms Roseapple last week. No 'click'

Got a pic of the gyno bits, and a few of the rest of the bod, but no face. She hasn't a 9 or 10 anyway, so no worry.

But not repeat option. performance 6 out of 10.

I suppose I'm spoiled, then get choosy.

• 2 weeks later...

>Just over 2K, way over what i'd pay in P. But it was the only game around, and I was hell bent on scoring. But the last shot of Sangsom was a freebie. I may have been the only client that night. I did enjoy my talk with the girls, just the sex was lame. For half that price, I can have dynamite in p Soi 6.<

Back at the same upcountry venue a few weeks later, this time the bar is full. I sit down, owner recognises me, gives me big smile, and says "Tonite no ladies, you have to do it by yourself."

Ten minutes later 3 FL arrive, owner says "Any that interest you?"

No, and not at these prices.

So I go nextdoors, to a small MP, 2 ladies only in the house that evening. The prettiest doing a shoulder massage on a Thai client. The other one, a bit bigger then I usual like, but OK.

Good firm oil massage. She gives me a smile when my eyes wander to her ample bosom . Time to turn over. She notices my erection, and manages to brush past it a few times while continuing the massage. I stroke her bottom softly, then slide in between her cheeks and massage her c..t, which is covered by her tights. She makes a moaning sound, continues to massage, then starts to tremble a bit. A minute later she turns to me and says "Boomboom?"

OK.

In a flash she's ripped off her pants and tights. I touch her, she's totally soaking wet. I go down on her, she continues shaking, then after a couple of minutes, comes violently, almost crushes my head between her solid thighs. I grab a condom and mount her. Her face is contorted. I ask if she's OK, she opens her eyes and nods. She shudders again, and pulls my arse hard against her.

Finally, as I come, she looks me in the eyes, and gives me a dazzling smile. "Thank you, she says, I long time no boomboom". She's 28, husband killed on motocy four years earlier. She lives with her duaghetr and her mum.

Most customers only want HJ. She's not 'pretty', just ordinary isan average, but strong and warm. Hell of a lot better then last time's BG nextdoors. I tip her 1000 Bt, her eyes widen, she wais me. Then gives me a big hug. "You come back, na?"

Yes I will, if I have reason to sleep nextdoors again in that big country hotel...

Warning, more graphic depictions!

Rose Apple, once more.

"Fan Waan" was the bar where 3 weeks ago I found "Rose Apple", a 26 yr old, spikey short hair, some metal adornement in her skin, superb tits, and badly scarred leg. But all that paled in comparison to her hot action.

The next week, she wasn't there, colleagues said she had a few days off. Usually, that means a LT BF.

Yesterday, in an effort to wean myself from increasing tendency to thinking about Noi (Well, also because Noi's shop is now very busy, and time consuming to get to in the holidays rush) , I went to look for R.A. again.

I wasn't sure about the name of the bar, but at my second stroll down Soi 6, she was there, in front. But she was a bit vague and disoriented, I think either she was stoned, or had just woken up.

First she didn't recognise me (OK, three weeks means lots of other punters through the pearly gates). Inside the bar, she remembered. We made out for a while in a dark corner, then my lust took over, and we went upstairs. We quickly stripped, then I went for a piss. came back, she was lying on the bed, showing off her great butt pretending to sleep.

Shower? I queried

You shower, I shower already, tired now.

I didn't shower, but joined her.

"I am so tired, want to sleep first".

I stroked her luscious brown body, then turned her over, and went down on her. Yes, she had just showered, she was squeaky clean.

Probably just farewelled a punter when i arrived.

I went down to business, she responded, woke up from her slumber. Ten minutes in, she came, convulsed all over the bed. I sheathed up, and moved inside her.

She was now fully engaged, moved frantically underneath me. I rolled her over and told her it was her turn to work. She squatted over me, and rode me, clearly concentrating on her own pleasure now. Faster and harder, then she screamed briefly, convulsed and collapsed again on top of me. Half a minute later, she said "Sorry, I stopped when I come, but did you come?"

Yes tilac, just before you.

She rolled off, pulled a towel over her, and went to sleep again.

I pulled the towel off, and took some photos. I checked with her last time, and she said she'd be happy if i wanted to.

Some of her skin is so soft, smooth and brown, some ugly and scarred. Her tits are natural, fairly large and full, with just a tiny droop. Big nipples, that respond to touch and mouth.

But I wasn't quite finished. She said "OK, sleep five minutes, then shower" I looked at the clock, we still had half an hour.

I let her sleep for ten minutes, then, being aroused again by the sheer pleasure of seeing her, I rolled her on her back and went down on her again. Again, she responded eagerly, almost belying her earlier sleepyness. This time, she came quicker then before, but unmistakingly so.

"Stop, enough, no more, come already!"

I turned her over, moved above her doggy style and slowly entered her. Her arsehole winked at me, I remembered last time our spontaneous change of orifice, and touched it with my index finger.

"Sorry darling, today cannot, jep thong (Sore tummy)".

OK, I'm not fussy. We fucked for a while, she clenched her pussy muscles, and to my amazement, I came for a second time. This old timer doesn't often do that, but her hot body did trigger my lust.

She fell asleep again!. I woke her after five minutes, our hour was up. I photographed her taking a shower, she was uninhibited, just told me I was a crazy man for wanting pictures of her, but seemed quite happy with me doing so.

Next time, I'll have to set some ground rules beforehand. I don't mind her having an off-day, but would next time appreciate some more initiative on he behalf.

Well, of course, it was 4.30 when I arrived, who knows how many initiatives she'd already taken that afternoon....

More Soi 6.

This afternoon, wandered up and down, looking for what would inspire me. All the way from BR to Sai2. Not inspired. MsS at saigon, still away with her BF. MsRoseApple, not in view, and maybe needs a breather. Msfrog, not in view, reliable fallback, but I wanted more. Finally on my way back, I stopped at KissKool, and asked about two of my previous fav's, two months ago. Both gone home, M due to being sponsored, P probably due to shelf life, e.g. past her due date.

"But you can take "J", will boomboom Toot!" Said another girl.

J was cute looking, so I conceded. Inside, she acted hot, and her major orifice was wet, she kissed well, and was keen waking up my slumbering appendage.

So i took her upstairs.

Mixed thoughts. Her face is probably the cutest in this bar, and one of the prettiest in SoiHok. Tits very minimal, but not droopy. Tummy tight and no 'isan map stretchmarks, in spite of one kid back in Kalasin.

Lovely bum, lovely skin. pleasant personality. Nice intial BJ, though moved to close to HJ. No DT (Deep Throat )

"will boomboom Toot!" No, won't. I took it on the other girls Say-so, but in he end wasn't too worried, can take it or leave it

69 OK but not outstanding, insertion of digits in port A or port B discouraged, but very keen reaction to cunninglingus, although bugle was stopped due to 'tickatee too mutt"

Moving on to penetrative sex an various options, OK, but mediocre.

So all over performance 7/10.

But her face was so cute, her body, while being small breasted, was superb, so I negotiated a return at a to be booked hotel in a couple of weeks for a photo session.

Will keep you posted

• 2 months later...

Since three months ago, most of my A-list has dropped out. MsSaigon off to BKK, to school, sponsored by a farang BF. Mem, ex KK Soi 6, same way. Noi (MP) imploded.

MsDolly still there, changed bar, still great in bed and full of energy. I've more or less promised we'll do another photoshoot, with a colleague of hers, who saw the pix I did 4 months ago, and wants some too.

Not sure how that will work out, if they'll pose together, if we'll have any joined action afterwards, or just sequential, we'll see. But in her new bar fixed rate the same, 1500 ST including room, gets a bit expensive on a frequent basis, compared to Soi 6 1000 bt all in.

So I've been back to Soi 6 a few times recently. MyFriendYou, I sat down next to Low, at the outside bar. On my walk past, she stood out. Close up, I wasn't sure. Initially she acted not very interested, a bit jaded as in "I've been here two years, seen it all." But she did attract me, so i thought we'd give it a try.

Upstairs we showered. I usually insist on washing her, want to be sure that which I intend to munch and bugle is at last clean on the surface. But she reacted strongly "Cannot, I do myself".

I dried and went to the room. hesitated, almost put my clothes back on and left, the hell with the BF. But i didn't. She came back, and joined me on bed. From there on, it was better.

She did a credible BJ, i switched to 69 for a break, she tasted clean and sweet, and stayed active. So active that after a few minutes I had to make her stop. Put her on her back and went down on her. She enjoyed, or playacted well. Then I turned on the bugle, had to hold her down, she was strong and bucked. But it paid off, after about five minutes she came, and screamed, just about crushed my head, then started laughing really hard. "Why You crazy, what you do, you make me come too hard"

"My Pleasure", and I wrapped up and we fucked. After a short while, I turned her on top, and she rode me like a true cowgirl, laughing, and groaning. Game over, she still had a big smile on her face.

Her attitude had changed, she was open, talked about herself, was kind of personal, rather then earlier when she treated me a bit like "just another punter, fuck him and get rid of him". Did ask about pix, I didn't bring my camera. Will do that next time, but no nude. Her younger brother is at school and has access to the net, she doesn't want him to see. PohMeh know where she works, but not brother.

i think she's worth a return visit.

Two days later, Back to Saigon, i picked an unlikely one, low make-up (Many Saigon girls are too heavily painted for my liking), not a great beauty, but a sparkle in her eyes, and less blase then the others. Inside, Yen told me she'd been working 3 days, never fucked a farang yet. Buriram, 24, kid at school, little work, need money.

I asked about father of the kid, gone since 4 years, no sex since 4 months ago.

Upstairs, to my surprise, she performed OK, responded well to my mouth and music, later said she hadn't been munched for many years, and never like this. The following f..k was most enjoyable, and I think I may be back for more.

Neither of these two were earthshattering experiences, but a second time around may be more open and relaxed. We'll see.

Ummm, nice to get them like that. One a long termer been through the grinder and all but shredded coming out the other side. Takes a bit of effort but show them something other than the regular kiss me, lick me, fuck me routine with a bit of me smoke you in between and even the jaded ones can come alive. The other more farm fresh type can be fun too if you can beat their expectations, the worst of that is they will expect it from all punters and rapidly lose heart. My bet is that both improve with effort. The problem will be to stop them turning into anything like before, HINT!!! :)

Archived