Trout and MooNoi

Coss

med_1262304006-trout.jpg

Caught on New Year's eve.

Sorry for the quality, they look a bit manky from being in the fridge all night.

Gorgeous Khmer girl working in a cafe in the middle of nowhere, still there, blue blouse, smile, nice coffee.

Coss

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well I'm working on it...

She's bright and friendly enough, but me sidling up to the counter and whipping out an iPhone to take a picture might brand me as a perve...

But if I said it was for you, it might make a difference :)

Munchie,

the place I fish at, has no limits on size or number, due to the water being full of small fish, thereto, anglers are encouraged by Fish and Game to take all they catch. And the little ones make a good breakfast, smoked, then fried in butter.

Yes 1 brown and 8 rainbows, I'm off there again on Tuesday, fly down and we can take to the waters.

Cheers

Coss

• 2 weeks later...
well I'm working on it...

She's bright and friendly enough, but me sidling up to the counter and whipping out an iPhone to take a picture might brand me as a perve...

But if I said it was for you, it might make a difference :)

Coss,

Just explain to her that your friend is marrying a Khmer girl, and you want a picture to show the girl there are other Khmers here. Then suggest that you want to show what Khmer Girls in NZ wear, and their hair styles...then explain this includes bra and panty sets, and lingerie. Then say the new girl is worried about the effects the sun will have on her skin, so you need some full skin shots to show it will make her as beautiful as this waitress girl...go from there...

Archived