Another Perfect Girl

zanemay

There are those among us that say bar girls are all "whores." But last night I met the sweetest girl - a "little sister," "the girl next door" - at a beer bar in one of Pattaya's most riotous areas. These things amaze me...

I was walking along and she came off the sidewalk. "Hello! Come sit down pweese." I had just refused twenty others and here was the cutie of this particular bar, the one that comes out to lure in the farang and then leaves him sitting alone while she goes back to work the foot traffic. "What a lovely smile!" I thought... " (And what nice tits," my "friend" thought.)

"If I have a drink, will you sit with me?" I asked. She nodded her head and smiled, "You like dwink?" She hadn't understood, so with the compromised enthusiasm of someone who expected he might be having a solitary whiskey, I said, "Okay."

We went to the bar, she pulled out a stool for me. I pulled out a stool for her. The moment of truth: She sat down!

As we began to chat it became obvious that this was a sweet and lovely girl. Dressed rather modestly in a sleeveless black sweater and jeans and with light makeup, she looked good. Not sexy at all. Pa was modest and maybe a little too shy. Having flawless manners, she did not come on to me to buy her a drink.

This sweetness was good news and bad news. I had recently taken up with a lovely, modest girl named No and paid her bar fine three times in one week. In the end, I gave up. I had planned to take her one night and then I thought about my options and realized I would be taken care of so much better by any of three other girls I knew. No was unenthusiastic about her work and just didn't do enough. She subscribed to the self-fulfilling prophesy that falang are no good. She approached her work with just enough indifference to cause me to do something I had never done before. On an evening that I had promised to come get her, I started out to do so, but turned away. For the first time, this falang was no good.

So, three days later I sit with what may be her clone. A lovely, smiling, modest girl. We talk for quite a while and she hints, with her hand hiding a giggle, "I want go with you." We talk more and finally I say, "Sorry to ask you, I don't want to be rude, but do you sa-moke?" A serious look comes over her face. A little cloud. "You like sa-moke, na? I can sa-moke little bit. Not good. Ha-sip, ha-sip. (50-50) No one hundred percent."

Well, this was expected. This girl was just too nice to be a bar girl. I asked her how long she had worked as a bar girl. She said, "Three months." A lie of course. They all say something like that. Then we played "Connect Four." Ooops, this girl was new! She made the same kind of blunders I do. The kind that good players never make.

There were a lot of things I liked (besides her big tits guys!) When she see saw that I was trying to learn Thai, she really helped. I also never quite believe these girls when they say they don't do something sexual. And I have a little rule, "When in doubt it is okay to follow your heart." So, after awhile, she hinted again, and I said, "Okay, I take you." Her face lit in a broad smile.

Back at the room we talked about Thai language and the English language for a long, long time. I got out my "Thai for Lovers" book and opened to the racy pages and we had some good laughs. She was taught me a few things as we went along and every little bit helps.

I teased her and told her she was my little sister, she was not lady for sex. We laughed. Finally I said, "School over! Come here." She laid down on the bed and told me she liked me because I was polite. Other falang say, "You have big tits. You have a big ass." Rude. Not Zane, of course. "Caw do num!" I said with a smile. (Show me your tits.) She returned the smile and pulled her sweater close. "No!" "Yak do" I said. (Want to look.) "Chop nom yay, na? Mai dai!" (You like big tits, huh? Cannot!) Anyway she was fun and I was getting horny and I did want to see them. I sat on her midriff and pulled up her sweater. It was clear that she also liked these nice blessings from Buddha. And she liked having me like them.

I took a shower and she went for hers. When she came back there was no false modesty. She took her towel off and got in bed with a smile. She kissed me a little and then Ms. 50-50 took my dick in her mouth without a hint of shyness. She was gentle, she was thorough, she left no stone unturned! Oh, it was not the creme-de-la-creme (so to speak!), but for a first time, it was great! And she whole-hearty enjoyed everything I did in return.

The sleep was really good. (I love a good sleeper so I can rattle around and not disturb them.) She slept through the low-volume of the TV, my trips to the refrigerator and my general restlessness that night. In the morning, she started to play again, and while it had been good the first time, the second go was a lot better. She liked everything and was not even squeamish about "water" - she did not rush to the bathroom to spit loudly as some do.

She stayed for the rest of day. We really liked each other. She helped me with Thai and I helped her with English. She coached me in polite me forms and warned me away from rough speech. She wanted to play again, but I dissuaded her. I needed some "pow-wa" for later. We had never discussed long time/short time, but she stayed until 4:00 PM.

What boggles the mind, no matter that I have seen it before, is to find someone so sweet, well-mannered and polite, working as a prostitute in a beer bar in Pattaya. Before she started this, she had worked for a department store chain for thirteen years, traveling all over Thailand for them. Until I find out more, I will think this girl is marriage material for the right man, and if she spends enough time with me, her English will improve and her sexual technique will become awesome. Then a good man will come along and off she'll go.

For the fellows who are quick to think badly about these girls, I don't think you can find much to say about this one. She is PERFECT!!

It almost sound that you are the one and only who has ever found a perfect girl to him from bar. It happenes, , I guess you have had a lot of bad experiences before this, because you are so surprised .Still, Lucky you.

Well I think there are lots of girls like your friend working in beer bars in Pattaya. I have only been twice to Pattaya but have met plenty of socalled "good girls" in beer bars. Many girls are working the bars not only to help their families but also to find a farang husband.

Zane,

PhaJaNa said "It almost sound that you are the one and only who has ever found a perfect girl to him from bar"

He surely does not mean this really???

Congratulations, spent some more time with her, get acquainted. If you have this feeling of things are getting better every day, then you have a winner.

On my 21st trip to LOS I found a similar girl (on soi yodsak!!!), sweet, caring and so sexy...we spent 3 months together in paradise and an other 3 months are in the planning for this year.

Let us know how you go along and trust her.

Zane is not the onlyone who has found a good girl from a bar.

There are lot of nice girls working in the bar, you just have to find one..I keep on searching for the heart of gold.

Get her out of Pattaya before some hardened and less well mannered peers take her under their wings and teach her some bad habits.

Also, if she's drinking your naam asuji, it might not be too long before she catches something drinking someone else's.

Archived