Another Perfect Girl

zanemay

In reply to:

What boggles the mind, no matter that I have seen it before, is to find someone so sweet, well-mannered and polite, working as a prostitute in a beer bar in Pattaya.

Pattaya is full of them. Well, that might be an exaggeration, but a lot of really nice girls who are too scared of going to Bangkok or too shy to take their clothes off on stage end up in the Pattaya beer bars. At least that's my theory as I've never been able to find that type of girl in Bangkok, but I found plenty in Pattaya.

Communication is a problem, so is their shyness and lack of experience. But you can turn all those things into an advantage if you're patient. Personally, I enjoy taking a shy girl to a movie or letting her feed me Thai fruits at the hotel room than I enjoy drinking in the bars all night.

Thanks for a good story!

A good read Zanemay !

How many of us have an experience similar?

Met a lass in '99....from Golden Beer Bar. No bar Drinks,

no pressure,etc etc etc.....and years later we still corres-

pond ( no money requests). Yup some are lucky mate!

Cheers,

Kiwi.

Yes, a lot.

BGs in Pattaya beer bars don't expect that you buy a drink to them if you talk with them and very very seldom ask a drink..When you meet someone that you are interested in, then of course,but up to you.

GoGos are different in this matter, also in Pattaya.

Nice story Zane, makes me look forward to my next visit to Thailannd with a side trip to Pattaya. Keep us posted, sounds like you might have found a nice BG to spend some time with.

Yeah Zane...

I met a couple real sweeties like that on my last trip. I'm going back for one in Sept., although she may be a little more wild and less "polite" than you described...she is a real gem and we have great fun together. Sometimes the line between illusion and reality tends to get blurred in these matters. I'm not saying that you can't find the girl of your dreams in a Pattaya bar and walk off into the sunset together to live happily ever after, but until you do, and you've got to be sure....You have to be clear on which side of that line you're living.

I liken it to taking a strong psychedelic drug: Everything's cool as long as you still remember that you're on a drug, but as soon as this knowledge slips away from you....you're fucked...

Ahhhh, Zane what a lovely story, makes me quite homesick...you are indeed fortunate to have met her and good luck in future, a real keeper. I met a similar sounding sweetie last christmas, a young looking 23, a greeter at a go go, so shy, so quiet, so damn cute and sweet, no drinking/smoking, so loving...... but things have changed a bit per a friend who checks in on her from time to time.....she is no longer the shy, quiet type, in fact now dancing topless, tossing back tequillas, smoking and having a bit of attitude, ahhh the changes......

Archived