Tiger Woods Embraces His Thai Half By Denying Reality

Flashermac

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
athlete?.....hardly!

This was a debate awhile ago in another thread (useless thread?) and touched on here. This should put to rest any VALID arguments of the sort.

Not only named athlete of the year but athlete of the decade. Can't stand Eldrick but this proves what I've said before.

Athlete of the decade

Guest lazyphil

if golfers are athletes then i'm a monkeys uncle. boxers are athletes, triathletes, swimmers, footballers. golfers are not, walking around a golf course swinging a club around is not close to an athletic act!

if golfers are athletes then i'm a monkeys uncle. boxers are athletes, triathletes, swimmers, footballers. golfers are not, walking around a golf course swinging a club around is not close to an athletic act!

I mis-typed earlier. Not athlete of the year but Player of the Year.

LP.....what's the name of your niece or nephew? Bonzo? It's not just bums like me who are saying this. Awards like these in many sports are voted on by these same types of people. If these same people who had the likes of Lance Amstrong, Michael Phelps, etc. to choose from and they voted for Eldrick, what does that say about any other sport in the world? They are less than golf?

Guest lazyphil

imo boxers are the ultimate athletes. incredible stamina, speed, power, edurance, taking exteme punishment. just an opinion, thats all. but fact, golfers are not athletes, not even close.....its like calling steve davis an athlete!

Archived