Tiger Woods Embraces His Thai Half By Denying Reality

Flashermac

Guest lazyphil

well there you are. but not golf, thats all i was saying. i go fishing, walk for miles somedays with huge amounts of heavy gear, no caddy. but not athletic, but more so than golf. its just very silly these clowns saying otherwise!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Julian2, I'm not entirely sure that many T360ers will get the 'mole|moll' thing : it would seem to be an Australian carryover from somewhere around WWII. The irony is that, as a kid, I thought the term 'gangsters moll' actually sounded kinda cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_moll

Still a fair distance from a blind, burrowing animal or a potentially deadly lump on one's skin.

As for Tiger's status as an 'athlete', try playing 9 holes this weekend, then call 14 different women and convince them that each is your one and only mistress, then go home to your wife. That guy was a sexual athlete IMO, but I suspect that his soon-to-be-ex-wife is about to financially castrate him. If it were me, I would be stuffing a few million in a duffel bag and going to Mexico for a year.

well there you are. but not golf, thats all i was saying. i go fishing, walk for miles somedays with huge amounts of heavy gear, no caddy. but not athletic, but more so than golf. its just very silly these clowns saying otherwise!

I would agree that generally golfers are not athletes although golfers fitness has improved dramatically in the last 5 years or so, which is down to Tiger Woods, who himself would probably compare very well with some athletes from other sports. By that I mean the guy is super fit, which has no doubt helped him win golf tournaments.

Archived