When it all goes pear-shaped ...

gobbledonk

Just having one of those 'gret, just fucking great..' moments sitting in my hotel room in Singapore - no sign of Ms CP at the airport, and it only dawned on me when I got in the cab that Air Asia would have dumped her at the budget terminal - I gave her no instructions to get on the shuttle train and come to the main airport. We both agreed to catch a cab to the hotel if the other one hadnt arrived by a certain time, but it will be interesting to see whether she printed out the name of the hotel for the cab driver. The guy I got in with had absolutely no clue until I showed him the printout, and then his pronunciation of the hotel name left me gobstruck.

She usually lands on her feet, and I'm expecting a phone call very soon. Still not a strategy I can recommend.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've emailed her, and I'll try ringing her - not too hopeful when its a prepaid, tho ...

Current thinking is that they sent her back to Thailand on suspicion that she was coming here to work - that and the fact that she didnt have a return flight, as all her flights are with me. My fault - I should have planned this a whole lot better. Worked in Bali, but that is a relatively small airport once you get past the immigration queues.

Archived