48 hours in Pattaya....& no sex

MikeN

Well, thats what Bill Clinton would have claimed, but i have had 3 BJs of varying quality. Arrived in pattaya late thursday with no urgent need for sex after some great 'for old times sake' sex with my ex, but after a couple of beers i did feel like a BJ, so wandered off to Lolitas. The girls there have n't improved in looks, but we all know technique is more important, don't we ?

Unfortunately the girl I picked was lacking there too.......

(to be continued, as I'm having trouble posting it in one post)

Last night i ended up at Baby Dolls, which is still as full of debauchery as ever. 1 of the "showgirls' remembered me from last year, when i had barfined her friend a couple of times, so after her shower show she latched onto me. 1 tequila and some mutual groping later it was time for her to do her turn on the play mat, so she dragged me down to that corner to watch the "lesbian' show ......yawn.

When that was over she cuddled up to me, 5 seconds later her friend appears on the other side. "this friend me, she no have drink tonight,2 tequila ok?"

I'm wondering why those drink dockets are in her stockings then, but get distracted by friends hand sliding up under my shorts and grabbing my dick.....ok, 2 tequilas and 1 beer ! When the drinks arrive i take the chance to rearrange my manhood more comfortably, but as soon as friends hands are free again she goes back to work, this time she just unzips my fly and continues the Hj.

After a bit i put my hand on her shoulder, and her soon its her mouth working on my dick, while girl 1 shoves her boobs in my face for a while before they swap, and back again.

Then another girl appears from under the table and takes her turn ...ok, 3 tequilas please !

After a little while girl 2 asks "who best BJ ?" ..whichever girl is busy at the time i reckon, but say to her "don't know, keep going" and get yet more tequilas, mamasan comes over but just smiles, probably sees it every night ?

Then I pull out 500 baht note, and suggest prize for best BJ ? They try for 1000, but i stick to 500 plus drinks and they get to work, 1 minute each in turns. Girl 3 has the advantage of pole position, on her knees in front of me and soon enough gets a mouthful.

500 baht, + 100 to the losers, + drinks made it a fairly expensive BJ, but the novelty (for me) of a 3 girl tagteam Bj in the bar makes it better value than lolitas.

Then early this afternoon I discovered possibly the best value BJ in thailand P4P....

Wandering along 3rd road i saw a sign "Bliss lounge - bar and restauarant' up ahead, and then saw 6 or so girls in school uniform type outfits sitting outside, which was enough to make me interested enough to stop when they called out "hello sir, come inside"

It was obviously a new place, so i asked "whats inside ? Bar ? restauarant ?"

(giggles) "blow job bar' (more giggles)

Now i was really interested, as the girls were a lot better looking than most BJ girls.."really'

600 baht sir, come inside and look'

So i pick one of the girls and go inside, quite decent inside, with nice decor and a pool table, but i did n't go inside to play pool ! i get a drink (JB+coke=95baht) and go upstairs, where the room is clean, with a bed and a reclining lounge chair.

600 baht for blow job, or 1000 for sex, she explains. I pick option 1, and i'm soon glad i did. Miss Magic Mouth gave me a great Bj, exquisite technique,had me in bliss, probably one of best p4p blow jobs i've ever had. After coming she did n't stop right away to spit it out, but licked me clean first...did i say she had exquisite technique ?

Bliss is a bit out of the way, on 3rd road opposite X-ZYTE, but well worth the trip. I'll be going back to see miss magic mouth again, thats for sure.

Archived