A business story

AloyMak

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cent, absolutely right, I used to be quite generous with the LDs but getting quite a bit tighter now due to the cost which in some cases is just a blatant piss take. I heard of one of the new agogos in Walking st that charged 240B! It would'nt be quite so bad if they actually stayed with you whilst they drank it the way they do in Angeles rather than take off to go and dance 30 seconds after you've bought it.

Simie.

[color:red]I think Thailand and business persons in Thailand in general have traditionally undervalued the value of goodwill[/color]

1.) The above is true across the board and probably the understatement of the year:)

2.) The original poster let the girl know from his amazingly profligate spending that she could get away with it.IMHO

3.) That being said he handled it well and in an entertaining manner...

Disclaimer I dont go to do the barfine thingie but I am sure the patterns are the same as many years ago...

It would'nt be quite so bad if they actually stayed with you whilst they drank it the way they do in Angeles rather than take off to go and dance 30 seconds after you've bought it.

That's what they do in predominantly Thai venues, e.g. agogos Saphan Kwai / Suttisan. Having a girl sit with you costs 150 baht per 40 min, drink included.

Archived