If GW Bush was an idiot ...

Flashermac

I am just pretty much disgusted with the mess, and want all new people in there, with all new ideas...I was being sarcastic about health care being a foolish idea, however many on the right think it is. Many on the left have been bought off, and that means we all suffer.

I would love to see government faced with the same problems as the rest of us, no health care, pay cuts, loss of pensions, LOSS OF JOBS! etc...then maybe they'd do something that would benefit the country as a whole.

I can imagine one day when senators and congressmen are told "...40 percent of you will lose your jobs today, as we downsize the government. We will go by seniority and retention ratings. Times are bad so you will get 2 weeks severance, and your medical as required by law, then you go on cobra, then you pay for it or lose it. Those who do keep a job will take a 35% pay cut, loss of paid holidays, sick time and pension, and health care...these moves are aimed to help keep us competitive with the rest of the world's governments...we will also be outsourcing many of your jobs..." Thus, the next time they tell us they are like the rest of working Americans trying to get by, they will mean it. Fuckers.

As for me politically, [color:red]I am somewhere in the middle feeling it from both sides as I get squeezed[/color].

You ever feel like you are getting it from both ends and you aren't a girl?

As for healthcare, why is it the Conservatives see nothing wrong with giving healthcare to the Iraqis but are up in arms when it comes to giving more healthcare to our own citizens? [color:red]Doesn't make sense to me, just doesn't.[/color]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
<>

i've never read anything HH refering or suggesting anything like this. CW you can be a right tosser!!!

Phil...never mind CW's compulsion to read minds' date=' no matter how self-righteous his efforts. (FWIW, I haven't used the term he referred to since high school and that was 50 years ago.) It seems that the libs on this board have a fondness for framing things in racial contexts when they can't otherwise accept certain facts or beliefs other than their own. ( Suadum was/is fond of using this tactic, that is, using the "N word".) The word is not in my vocabulary, but apparently is alive and well in that of certain board members.

CW...if you don't like my comments regarding Obama, please save yourself from your grief and don't read them. You apparently are oblivious to or ignoring the fact that I routinely associate similar/identical comments with the likes of Boxer, Pelosi and Reid. As I noted before, don't give up your day job for one in the field of mind-reading or telepathy.

HH

[/quote']

HH,

Let me see if I got your post right...you don't use the "N word" because you fear ALL black people, and feel that they, and the Mexicans have taken away your right to free speech? and if I further get it, you hate all women because Nancy Pelosi is a woman and wants to take away your right to piss standing up? Please clarify if I have gotten something wrong here...

Guest lazyphil

i understand HH is saying calling blacks niggers is hateful and just wrong. and libs try and put words into the mouths of people to set themselvers apart as walking some higher path.

I was being sarcastic...I know HH, quite well, not in a gay way of course. Anyway, he is a gentleman, and NOT as some would think, a redneck or bigot. Unfortunately, many confuse being politically conservative with being a racist. This of course is NOT true, anymore than being a liberal somehow means you can't be a racist. As an example, I point to the "limousine liberals" who go around espousing all their crap about equality and what not, then say "...oh, but not in my back yard..."

Guest HonoluluJimmy

George Bush will be remembers as a great American who should have received the Noble Peace prize and not O'Dumb Dumb. One of my treasured items of memorbelia is a opicture of Pres Bush and H.E. PolLCol Dr. Thaksin in the rose garden at the White House.

didn't borak fuck up the oath to the presidency and have to redo it to make it legal!!!!??????

Actually' date=' it was Chief Justice Roberts who fucked it up. After the hue and cry from Faux Noise that it wasn't legit (see birthers), Roberts had to do it again.[/quote']

Yes, it always amazing me that those who watch Fox News get things all mixed up - and then promote it as FACT.

And yes, I am still seeking my birth certificate as I think my parents lied to me.

And I plan to travel to Kenya to prove that I wasn't born there !

Guest lazyphil

I know you know HH and respect him, but not all here are/were aware of this. i needed to just expose the liberal charlatons here with all their high and lofty horse shit.

Archived