Satelite Cable Internet Pattaya

gawguy

My friend has UBC/True Cable TV and is interested in internet. He went to the UBC office to asked but he couldn't figure out what they were trying to tell him. He thought the girl was trying to send him to another office. He gave up.

He lives in South Pattaya. When he had cable installed, they installed a dish on the roof.

So..does anyone know: Can he get cable internet with his current setup? Is it available in S Pattaya. He seemed to think it might only be available in North Pattaya / Naklua. How much does it cost?

Thanks,

Gaw Guy

Yep, as CTO said a different system....plus I've heard it's fairly costly and not all that good.

I suggest _not_ using True for DSL, as I've heard some negative comments about the service, and I would highly recommend TT&T (AKA BBB) DSL service.

IF you have a TT&T phone number (first digit is 3 or 7) then you can get their DSL service. I've been a customer for 6-years...but do not get on their 'Indy' package offerings (slow as each connection shared with 20-people), but get their 'Premier' connection. I've a mere 2mb/1mb Premier connection and get consistent 200kBs d/l's 24/7. And my cost was just reduced to 899-Bt/mo. If desired get the 3mb/1mb connection 1090/mo. They also offer other connect speeds to 8mb.

Archived