Merry Christmas

Faustian

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wanted to wish everyone on the board a very merry christmas.

I hope you all have a great time.

Rather rude of you to force your views on others! Has it ever occurred to you, that not everyone celebrates Christmas? Here in Northern California, we say "Happy holidays" which was fine until a few days ago when the central committe on sensitivity decided that this was also not acceptable, as not everyone celebrates holidays at this time of year, and thus it was not fair for "us" to demand others have a happy holiday just to suit us.

The committee from Berkeley decide unanimously that Santa *could be* a woman, and that the elves were entitled to work in a fair trade, organically nourished, commune that respected their cultural heritage and sexual orientation as well as their right to form unions. The committee further decided the Elves were exploited and deserved health care and fair wages and working conditions.

So before you go demanding others have a happy holiday please stop and consider that not everyone may want to have a happy holiday just to suit you. It is unfair and insensitive for you to demand such.

Now that might be insensitive to celibate people, or people who don't like to fuck. I would think something like "...no offense to you and you beliefs, but I'd Like to say please enjoy your day, or any day you choose..." something like that?

Me thinks you have been in Calyfornia too long.

I sense a tad bit of "cynicism".

I hope you didn't have to 'work' on Christmas day and get double time and a half !

fest22.gif

A belated Xmas wish, to all on the board, and their significant others, wives, children, and in particular CTO's ex maid, whom I'd like to show something to.

My apologies for being tardy in my missive,

I was cooking all day and bloated all night,

too full and happy,

for an internet site.

Cheers

Coss

:yeahthat:

Except for the bit about CTO

Yesterday was spent with the kids and preparing for Boxing Day Dinner for 20 guests.....FARK

Menu

Entree

* Tzaki & Egg Plant Dips

* Wasabi Prawns

* Prosciuto, Buffolo Cheese and Asparugus

Main Course

Chorizo Pasta

Roast Beef

Turkey stuffed with Cranberries and Pistachio Nuts

Slow Baked Quails basted in Shallots and Ginger

Fresh Atlantic Salmon Pasta

Pork Belly

Roasted Vegetables

Dessert

Tiramisu

Crocombouche Christmas Tree

Fresh Fruit Salad and King Island Cream

Asssorted Home-Made Pastries.

Coss which ex maid? The cute deaf one or the ultra hot body one? Deaf girl is in bangkok madly missed by the family, working making clothes. Hot one is pregnant due to be married 31.st. I had 40 plus for x mas yesterday. Started at dawn with pancakes and yelling kids followed by a day of cooking and drinking. The mulled wine was a huge hit as i sold it as yah dong falang style. Hit of the night was plugging my cheap mobile into the sound system to play my down loads. The things my nephew teaches me! Food was thai along with lasagna, tender loin, olive's and nuts, aussie lollies for the kids, good whisky and gin for when mates arrived and a box of beer for locals. Locals arrived with more food, beer, lao kow, that rum like drink and other things to eat drink. Sadly my only mate did a runner from his wife at dawn leaving me the good booze for my self. The locals drank 5 litres of mulled wine with wicked results. Night ende at the local resort parting with the staff.

Archived