A View From the Aged

hyaehus

Interesting. Do you have a "sanuk" attitude? It always amazes me when I see guys in the bar with a sour expression and not interacting with the gals (that's including the dek servers). Smile, share a snack with the gals, and buy a LD for the dek server. Have fun in the bars and be fun to be with and that will set you apart. I see plenty of older gents getting lots of attention. :tophat:

Maybe I shouldn't give away all my secrets. :xmsgrin:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not directing this at anyone in particular, but... some guys seem to just aim way too high.

I have a friend who could not get laid in Angeles City because *none* of the girls in 10+ bars he visited were to his liking.

If a decently presented 65 y.o. goes after a top looker in Rainbow 4 (one that can choose between decently presented 35 y.o. guys), and expects a GFE, then he might be up for a disappointment.

Attitude and vibe counts for a lot as well -- judging by how some people respond on the board, I imagine they might not be much fun to be around (the term "crumodgeon" comes to mind).

Anyway, it's good that we can all get still get laid easily in Th.

Thanks for the detailed post. I'm glad to hear that on your end everything is still working fine, with occasional help from the blue pill. Although still in my early 50s, I have noticed that every year it gets more difficult to pull the cuties....a bit depressing at times...as I'm not shy in showing my interest in a woman that appeals to me, especially after a few drinks, I notice that I sometimes get some haughty looks back which seem to say...you must be dreaming! Well, It's tough getting old. But you got a better chance than in LA or Denver or whereever!

That being said, I've seen plenty of older guys walk out of gogos with a big smile on their face and beauty on their arm..tribute to that little voice in the back of the male mind saying, "I think I have a chance with that girl"....but increase your chances by being fit, happy and in a good mood about the night...I try to maintain a I can take it or leave it attitude and no longer feel I have to find the perfect stunner every night, if it don't seem to be happening I consider it a night of research and quit winners....

Steering clear of the knock off polo shirts and getting a decent haircut helps too..look rich if you can....it doesn't hurt to say you are staying at the Sheraton either, you don't have to take them there once the deal has been struck!

A friend's theory...age 55-70 Thailand, 70-90 Philippines!

Interesting. Do you have a "sanuk" attitude? It always amazes me when I see guys in the bar with a sour expression and not interacting with the gals (that's including the dek servers). Smile, share a snack with the gals, and buy a LD for the dek server. Have fun in the bars and be fun to be with and that will set you apart. I see plenty of older gents getting lots of attention. :tophat:

Maybe I shouldn't give away all my secrets. :xmsgrin:

Exactly! My buddy and I are known in the "scene" for our Sanuk-Attitude (without beiing silly!!!). Both of us won't make it on the cover of Mens Health but we do not have any difficulty to have a great time with the gals, be it in the bar or in the bed.

Being polite, good tempered, relaxed and a bit submissive always did the trick for us.

The only problem with this is the fact, that you get known quite fast. It is almost impüossible for us to hit the scene incognito.

Have fun in the kingdom and be thankfull, that you are there!!

MaW

What the OP says doesn't surprise me at all and I'm not looking forward to old age (although it's preferable to the alternative).

Whatever other guys may say, girls, including p4p girls, are attracted to guys of the same age as them, or even less. Any guy who gets to know a bargirl and sees the Thai boyfriends of her friends will know that they're nearly always as young or even younger than the girls.

In studies of attractiveness, age is the major factor. Should this surprise us? Michelle Pfieffer may be beautiful (for her age) but I'd prefer most average nubile 20 year olds.

All the stuff about Thai girls being different, valuing maturity, etc, is crap. Even most p4p girls prefer not to be seen out with an old guy because of 'face' (at least!)

ikkrang said this:

At 62, I still don't seem to have a major problem attracting beerbar girls and gogo wenches.

OK, there are a few times I'm ignored, or turned down, recently a young one on Soi 6 didn't respond to my asking her name, and the older one next to her said "She only goes with younger men'

Pattaya's worse than Bangkok for this kind of thing. Only a few years ago, at half your age, I felt old when a girl said a similar thing.

Another guy said this:

If a decently presented 65 y.o. goes after a top looker in Rainbow 4 (one that can choose between decently presented 35 y.o. guys), and expects a GFE, then he might be up for a disappointment.

I guess this guy's 35 himself...

But does he realise that the girls, mostly of 18-24, probably think of him as old too?! A Pattaya girl would...

Archived