Cigar Club, Suk Soi 28

The_Munchmaster

Club Perdomo, Bangkok

Link

I was invited here a couple of times earlier this month by Randy from Goldfingers in Patpong.

It’s a member (and guest) only cigar club on Suk Soi 28 (left side about 200m down the soi in a converted house) and is a very civilized place to enjoy a fine cigar together with a good wine or malt whisky (or whatever else you drink).

It’s very well appointed with wood lined walls and comfortable leather chairs and there are three very pretty young ladies in black dresses to light your cigars, pour your drinks and attend to your needs (just not all your needs!). :content:

As a cigar smoker I would certainly become a member if I lived in Bangkok or even if I was a more regular visitor.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have long ago opened my own cigar lounge on the terrace in front of the Landmark Hotel . For 2500 USD I could spend there the rest of my life and occasionally use a lasso and pull as many hostesses from the road as I wish who would then cater to ALL needs in the nearest short time hotel . Or the Landmark , for that matter .

On a more serious note , if the price for the cigars which they sell is a fair one the cigar club might be a fine opportunity for somebody who lives in Bangkok . If not , it is too expensive .

• 4 weeks later...

Archived